Youtuber that needs your help for badges and emojis.

cronocyde

I will soon be reviewed by YouTube to become an "official" channel on the platform. When the review process will be finished, I will have several perks unlocked to me. The two I'm interested in and that I need help with is the "Custom channel badges" and the "Custom emoji" during my live streams. I don't have a lot to offer, but I know there's awesome artists in here, so I'm reaching out for help. I have the ideas (that can be discussed in private), I just need someone that is actually capable of doing them. Anyone here care to help me? 1f642.png

If you want to take a look at the channel to see my work, here's the link: https://youtube.com/cronocyde

12 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Sadly bro, you're going to have to offer money. I tried this same thing here and no one will help unless they're paid.

Totally understand that. I didn't say I was not going to offer anything though, I just said I have not much to offer.

11 hours ago, Senor_T_Dub said:

To be fair, people should expect to be compensated for the time and work. 

Yeah, maybe the phrasing of my initial post wasn't the best when reading it again. I'm ready to compensate the artist for sure, I just said I have not much to offer as I don't make any money off YouTube.

10 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I was about to say. Heaven forbid that an artists asks for money to survive or something

Totally! Like I said above, I'm ready to compensate for sure, but some people are asking ridiculous prices, that's why I said I don't have a lot to offer, but wasn't asking to get it for free either.

Also, just to be 100% clear, credits will be given where credit is due. The person name will appears in all the descriptions of all my videos with their links and will be shout out in all my live streams via nightbot. Exposure to the artist will be given too, if it's something that you're interested in.

Edited by cronocyde