Can Someone Explain The Bulletstorm Online Trophies For Me?

To quote myself from another site :):

1: 12 (11, plus the platinum.png)
2: Most can be done with 1 person but Anarchy Master and Team Player require a minimum of 2 (i.e. you + 1 other.
3: About 10-15hrs, due to how long it takes to reach Rank 30 and obtain the above 2 trophies - plus some luck with some of the more luck based trophies e.g. Heart Attack.

• Like 1

On 16.11.2018 at 0:59 PM, TheYuriG said:

You can just use PS3 trophy guide as a reference since the PS4 version is just an easier version of that.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/bulletstorm/109704-bulletstorm-trophy-guide-road-map-dlc.html

Is it? From what I've heard it's the same, but you actually can get online trophies without messing with GoneSpy.

21 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Is it? From what I've heard it's the same, but you actually can get online trophies without messing with GoneSpy.

The PS4 version, nerfed some of the trophies so they are now easier and far less grindy but they also rolled all of the DLC trophies into the Platinum requirements. The PS3 version is still 100% unPlatinumable if you don't use GoneSpy but the PS4 release can be Platinumed, it's just a pain in the ass because how crap the servers are.