Question about digital games Vs retail version

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Is it true that digital games (in obviously talking about games that have both retail and digital version, specifically about A++ games) have faster loadings and are generally better (about their performance, not about graphic). 

For example I'm talking about Grand theft auto V but I'd generally like make this question about every game, thanks! 

6 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Is it true that digital games (in obviously talking about games that have both retail and digital version, specifically about A++ games) have faster loadings and are generally better (about their performance, not about graphic). 

For example I'm talking about Grand theft auto V but I'd generally like make this question about every game, thanks! 

Not necessarily.  Would really depend on your DSL connection if you are pulling any of the data.  I mean, quite a few of the larger games, such as GTAV, have the majority of the game on your HD.

56 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I doubt this still holds true for most recent games. As the previous poster mentioned, games now get installed on your HD regardless, with the disc just being your license, essentially. Pretty annoying that the games taking up the most HD space were those I bought physically (looking at you FFXV and BF1).

Edited by RNumbers