Trophy Thoughts?

Burgins

• 1 year later...
On 11/19/2018 at 8:01 PM, Burgins said:

Some of the trophies look pretty luck based, not really a fan of that

Big time dude. Luck-based, asshole trophies. Several that I've unlocked so far have taken a lot of prep work, saves and save reloads and a fair amount of luck for things to go as planned. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/17/2020 at 4:03 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Big time dude. Luck-based, asshole trophies. Several that I've unlocked so far have taken a lot of prep work, saves and save reloads and a fair amount of luck for things to go as planned. 

:( This just went on sale in NA. It looks fun, but RNG trophies are the worst. Thank you for posting this.

Oh geez, that is a brutal review, but I appreciate it. "A turd of a game" comment from someone with a 98% completion rate over 881 games carries weight. I've been trying to clean up the 49 unfinished PS3 games I own before buying a PS5. Lots of turds there too. Pro tip: Never buy a game based on the trailer, especially if it features a celebrity. Vin Diesel's Wheelman game has devil pandas in it.

10 minutes ago, poetic_justice_ said:

Oh geez, that is a brutal review, but I appreciate it. "A turd of a game" comment from someone with a 98% completion rate over 881 games carries weight. I've been trying to clean up the 49 unfinished PS3 games I own before buying a PS5. Lots of turds there too. Pro tip: Never buy a game based on the trailer, especially if it features a celebrity. Vin Diesel's Wheelman game has devil pandas in it.

Another pro tip: never listen to a damn thing a game reviewer says who always gets free game codes handed to them from developers. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2021 at 3:25 PM, poetic_justice_ said:

What? But if they say it's good and post it on the internet, it MUST be true!

I'm an idiot, dude. Ugh. I went and bought the stack (even though I swore I'd never play it again) because I'm desperate for a turn-based game. I regret it already, lol!

On 1/6/2022 at 10:29 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

I'm an idiot, dude. Ugh. I went and bought the stack (even though I swore I'd never play it again) because I'm desperate for a turn-based game. I regret it already, lol!

Bought the stack? What do you mean? 

• 2 weeks later...

Besides this colorful opinion of mine for the EU version (which still very much stands) https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/87780-my-opinion-of-this-game/#comment-2034947 and this trophy problem which was also the EU version https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/87682-objection-trophy-is-glitched/ I've now discovered a new problem with the NA version since I was stupid enough to buy and put myself through this horrible game again: skill points randomly disappearing! Each of my characters had 3 skill points. I was saving them for something. I went out on a side mission and when it was completed I noticed all but one character was missing the skill points. This is the type of shit you're going to deal with if you decide to play this horrendous pile of garbage.

-UPDATE-

If your skill points randomly disappear like mine did I have a solution: retrain everyone. Once I retrained them it gave me back all my points for each character. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja