OneSkillPoint, reporting in!

JonAutomates

Hello to all! I used to have a different PSN profile that was on and off during the PS3/early PS4 days. But recently I've really gotten into my PS4 and the fantastic games it has to offer and because my old profile was shared for a bit I've changed my PSN profile to OneSkillPoint and in the process lost (willingly) everything. Now I'm having a blast really getting into some games, replying others and going after platinums. (My old profile has nearly 2000 trophies, but no platinums, this new one has 4!). 

I've known about and visited PSN profiles for awhile but never had an account. Now I do and look forward to conversing with other fellow gamers as well as boosting and joining in conversations. 

I'm into nearly every genre but have a strong fondness for strong story driven action/adventure games and RPG's and fighters (though I'm not great at em!). Now that I'm back on PSN Network as well, I'll be online for a few sessions as well. 

Feel free to add me OneSkillPoint. As the PS4 is used for television/sports as well I'm pretty active on it, and love seeing other people's status and what they're playing. Always gives me ideas on what to try next. See all of you throughout the site!

Welcome to the community :)

It's s shame you had to do a fresh start on your profile but, look on the bright side, that's a new beginning for you. A blank page, so to speak, to shape your new profile however you want to. 

I am also in love with fighting games but, just as you, I'm kinda sucky at them. Don't worry though, we can always play them for the enjoyment alone lol xD

Hope you have a great, happy time around this community. See ya around ^^

On 11/21/2018 at 0:04 PM, PermaFox said:

Welcome to the site!  Any games you plan on buying in the next month or so?  Also, check out the events that are on the site.  Great group of people there, too.

Ironically I kept most of my game buying to a minimum, even during the holiday. I already had a backlog, then there are the games I've played but want to platinum, and on top of that, I have those PSN game I've downloaded but never touched. So I grabbed both Sniper Elites due to the really low price, NBA 2k19 as I refused to buy sports games until they're discounted, and God of War 4, cause I never grabbed it. 

I'm in the 12 days of trophies list, (pretty sure you're in it as well) so hopefully that can add to my platinum rate. 

On 11/22/2018 at 0:26 PM, BeatBoxFreak said:

Greetings OneSkillPoint o/

Welcome to the site. I wish you also very good luck on your fresh start. And never forget: Have fun on your projects. Everyone started somewhere back in the days. What are your current projects right now? 

See ya arround, cheers

-Beat 

So I have a lot of enjoyable games that I can platinum on, so I'm working on that. Being a more active member in the community as well, since I don't exactly work in the industry, but do something close. 

On 11/25/2018 at 1:51 AM, Honor_Hand said:

Welcome to the community :)

It's s shame you had to do a fresh start on your profile but, look on the bright side, that's a new beginning for you. A blank page, so to speak, to shape your new profile however you want to. 

I am also in love with fighting games but, just as you, I'm kinda sucky at them. Don't worry though, we can always play them for the enjoyment alone lol xD

Hope you have a great, happy time around this community. See ya around ^^

You're right. Ironically this blank slate has done more in about 3 months than my last profile in the last 10 years. Not exactly sure what to think of that lol. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Welcome to the site! Is the one skill point going into strength? Agility? Charisma?

I just keep it lol. Ironically, the name comes from when I was a kid. Started playing RPG's when I was really young and I didn't understand how skill points worked so I would literally always keep one skill point around as a just in case. Ironically the habit never died down, I still do it today.