What stats on weapons effect how hard I hit enemies? On comrades

Taliesin_2943

Ok the last thing I have left is to fight the second final boss that enjoys giving warm welcomes(sorry I dunno how to use spoiler tags so I'm being vague) I can get him down about half way it takes forever then he just kills me I've tried the warping tactic but he still hits me I have 100% flame resistance and I still get burnt. So I'm looking to build a quick and nasty dragon whisker using just what I have available so I need to know what stats I need buffing. My Scharnhorst does pretty great damage but is slow as heck and keeps wanting to charge up instead of attack so it gets me killed.

Do again what stats do I need to pour in for most bang for my buck

Edited by Taliesin_2943

If you follow this, i was able to beat him with just upgrading the first corsesca.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1344656692

but to answer your question, i believe its strength that matters, the first stat on the top left when you go into a mission.mine was around 1000 after building this weapon, and i also had 3 other mediocre weapons.

Definitely strength, I used 3 dragon whiskers and one honebami, with tall sigil: aura and crushed that boss at first try in 5 minutes. But i really don´t recommend that sigil because you can´t heal yourself, unless you have a broken strength (+3000) like me. In comrades it´s really easy to make strong builds, specially with Cid´s buffs.

Just now, fabiansc83 said:

Definitely strength, I used 3 dragon whiskers and one honebami, with tall sigil: aura and crushed that boss at first try in 5 minutes. But i really don´t recommend that sigil because you can´t heal yourself, unless you have a broken strength (+3000) like me. In comrades it´s really easy to make strong builds, specially with Cid´s buffs.

Yeah but I don't want to wait like 3 more days just to get a buff for weapons for 1 fight. Maybe after they separate comrades into it's own thing if there's a different/separate trophy list I'll do it all slow and leisurely

well, buffs aren't really necessary, just a bonus. I think you can beat that boss without it.

You can make a strong dragon whisker/honebami easily in no time, you just need to make some money (selling some of your stuff if you have to), buy some curved hollow horns (2100 gil) from the norduscaen garrison trading post and make one or two dragon whiskers/honebami lvl 99 with them. They give +25 strength each. Then use some meteorites to upgrade your weapon at lvl 120, and keep using curved hollow horns, and that´s it, an overpowered weapon for you. Just don´t forget that 100% fire resistance.

Edited by fabiansc83

50 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

well, buffs aren't really necessary, just a bonus. I think you can beat that boss without it.

You can make a strong dragon whisker/honebami easily in no time, you just need to make some money (selling some of your stuff if you have to), buy some curved hollow horns (2100 gil) from the norduscaen garrison trading post and make one or two dragon whiskers/honebami lvl 99 with them. They give +25 strength each. Then use some meteorites to upgrade your weapon at lvl 120, and keep using curved hollow horns, and that´s it, an overpowered weapon for you. Just don´t forget that 100% fire resistance.

I keep seeing people mention using meteorites and stuff but how? And lvl 120? What do u mean