(Spoilers) Changing the Libra of Souls from evil to good...

SeekNirvana

I'm a few missions before the final fight of Ch. 5 (I know because I beat it before) and I am trying to use the Astral Fissures to change from evil to good so I could get the platinum trophy. Is this even possible? I am using a slightly older file that I downloaded from the cloud, I already completed the mission on evil. It seems to be taking forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

From what I understand, it takes at least 15 to 20 fissures to swing it the other way.  It all depends on how much you went the opposite alignment during your playthrough.  If you went all good up until that point it'll take more than if you alternated or made a few evil choices, or the opposite if you did evil first.

Edited by Snake2410

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 8:56 PM, Valkynberg said:

Took me 17 fissures to go from good to evil. After picking good the Entire way through. So you can still do it ^^

Otherwise doing a second character and skipping everything but the story missions and skip all dialogue it can be done in around 3 hours.  Plus it'll give you the gallery unlocks and any relevent titles for the opposite alignment, for those who want to unlock everything.

Either way works, flipping alignment on a backed up save is now much faster now that the fissures have been nerfed for difficulty.  15 to 20 probably is an hour to two depending on how many missions you need to run between fissure spawns.  I know I had several that took 3 or 4 side missions before they started spawning again.

I never actually did any side missions, usually fought 1 maybe 2 enemies while traveling (I was doing the distance trophy alongside this), and then it would pop back up. Unless I’m an idiot and that’s what you’re referring to as a side mission as well.

13 hours ago, Valkynberg said:

I never actually did any side missions, usually fought 1 maybe 2 enemies while traveling (I was doing the distance trophy alongside this), and then it would pop back up. Unless I’m an idiot and that’s what you’re referring to as a side mission as well.

The random green missions that pop up on  the map.  

When I did the fissures, right before the patch that nerfed them and made everything easier, I had several where I needed to actually get to and complete several green missions in order to get a fissure to trigger.  

One or two popped up after random battles along the way, but it usually was after completing random green missions after travelling to it for me.

Edited by Snake2410