Red Dead Online Outfit keeps resetting

i_Newell

So after you break out of prison and get to camp the game request you make an outfit from the like 3 options you can choose from at the time. I made on thinking I wouldn't have to stick with it for long. But now that I have made other outfits I like and use every time I log in or change servers the game automatically decides to put me in that starting outfit I made. I don't even have it saved anywhere anymore so I don't understand why it keeps making me put that on. I can change it at the horse easily but is rather annoying. Has anyone else run into this or found of any solutions to this?

I think the servers are already started to overload.
I can't even get in Online, I have been at the loading screen for like 10 minutes. I gave up on that one, and i will be playing singleplayer for a while already. I fugured out that even when I will get in the Online mode, the server will be laggy.

1 hour ago, NL_Sion said:

I think the servers are already started to overload.
I can't even get in Online, I have been at the loading screen for like 10 minutes. I gave up on that one, and i will be playing singleplayer for a while already. I fugured out that even when I will get in the Online mode, the server will be laggy.

great ! rockstar is the best !

and battle royale mode !

thank you Rockstar, you save my money. I'll never buy RDR2

9 minutes ago, zomba666 said:

great ! rockstar is the best !

and battle royale mode !

thank you Rockstar, you save my money. I'll never buy RDR2

This makes zero sense? You aren't going to buy one of the greatest and most polished games ever created because some guy on the internet is saying he can't play online? People these days smh...

• Like 2

I don't know why people expect the online to work 100% on launch anyway... look at GTAV. That's the perfect example of why you shouldn't buy a mostly Single Player game for only it's online mode.

The single player in it will take you several days (or weeks... or heck months if you don't have lots of gaming time) to complete so by the time you complete it (if you don't have several hours a day to play it) they'll probably have the online more sorted then trying it Day Two of being up lol.

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

This makes zero sense? You aren't going to buy one of the greatest and most polished games ever created because some guy on the internet is saying he can't play online? People these days smh...

I'll not buy this game because I have decided not to buy it ! I am not a sheep. I saw GTA4,  RDR1,  GTA5,  with beautiful unstable servers...RDR2 seems to be the same as I can read some reviews.

And I am too old to play an online fortnite remake.(sorry, but battle royale is not my cup of tea...).
But I agree with single player.

Edited by zomba666

Fornite remake? Where do you e

1 hour ago, zomba666 said:

I'll not buy this game because I have decided not to buy it ! I am not a sheep. I saw GTA4,  RDR1,  GTA5,  with beautiful unstable servers...RDR2 seems to be the same as I can read some reviews.

And I am too old to play an online fortnite remake.(sorry, but battle royale is not my cup of tea...).

Fornite remake? Where do you get this information? I would definitely do your own research on games for now on because you clearly don't have reliable sources lmao

On 11/28/2018 at 11:45 PM, zomba666 said:

Dude , i understand you don't wanna buy a game , but just say you don't want to buy the damn game and don't make shit up ... The single player game i simply amazing , so i don't see how liking it makes you a " sheep " , are we not allowed to like good games anymore ? cause if not then i prefer being a sheep over being " woke " like you .  As for the online mode , it has free roam , you can do quests , you can rob people , it ain't a battle royale game , the problem with it being that it just keeps crashing since it's a beta , but it will most likely never pick up like GTA online did