Just die and collect your own souls for soul reaper!

Quink666

Just now, iJLAW_ said:

lmk if you have tips for farming havoc kills

Dude i am dreading that trophy. During my entire playthrough ive have not encountered any area with tons on enemies. Im guessing this will be the truly grindy trophy in the game. I still have to playthrough the game again since i didn't get the glitch for apocalypse trophy. So i might try and get it there. Only killed maybe 30 enemies during my normal/easy playthrough.

6 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Dude i am dreading that trophy. During my entire playthrough ive have not encountered any area with tons on enemies. Im guessing this will be the truly grindy trophy in the game. I still have to playthrough the game again since i didn't get the glitch for apocalypse trophy. So i might try and get it there. Only killed maybe 30 enemies during my normal/easy playthrough.

all I have to say to that one is yikes. Did your game ever cut off the sound for your console?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iJLAW_ said:

all I have to say to that one is yikes. Did your game ever cut off the sound for your console?

On more then one occasion, had my sound totally removed 2 or 3 times forcing me to restart console. Had the game crash on me atleast 20 times. Had one game breaking bug forcing me to restart the entire game, lucky only 90 minutes into the game. The constant loading you can get during platforming and combat killed me a bunch of times aswell. Beneath all performance issues there is a good game. But right now its just too broken for my taste. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

One more then one occasion, had my sound totally removed 2 or 3 times forcing me to restart console. Had the game crash on me atleast 20 times. Had one game breaking bug forcing me to restart the entire game, lucky only 90 minutes into the game. The constant loading you can get during platforming and combat killed me a bunch of times aswell. Beneath all performance issues there is a good game. But right now its just too broken for my taste. 

Havent experienced any crashing yet thankfully, but the noise thing has happened now 5 times, and the loading is in fact terrible. 

• Like 1

Just now, iJLAW_ said:

Havent experienced any crashing yet thankfully, but the noise thing has happened now 5 times, and the loading is in fact terrible. 

No crashing whatsoever? That either lucky or it mgiht be because we are on different hardware and/or game versions.

I crashed 4 times in a row trying to enter the Pride boss area, the cathedral thingy. Had to wait until the doors were fully open before i entering so it wouldn't crash. 

Heard that we are getting NG+ so i might just wait with my apocalypse playthrough until it is released. Hopefully they have smoothed out all ingame bugs by then aswell.

3 hours ago, iJLAW_ said:

lmk if you have tips for farming havoc kills

I went to the Molten Cave serpent hole and went across the two bridges and swung across to where there are a bunch of skeletons and took them all out in Havoc form once I gathered them all in front of me. If you take them out quick and turn off Havoc you should still have 75% of the meter filled. Then I went back towards the serpent hole taking out everyone on the way to refill Havoc then killed myself. I used the enhancements that gave me bonus Havoc with physical attacks. Once I got that trophy, I used the same area to farm the remaining souls using an enhancement that gave me bonus souls. These were two of my maxed out enhancements. The 1 million souls was my last trophy and I was level 68 on my primary save by the time I got it with a second save at level 45.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

I went to the Molten Cave serpent hole and went across the two bridges and swung across to where there are a bunch of skeletons and took them all out in Havoc form once I gathered them all in front of me. If you take them out quick and turn off Havoc you should still have 75% of the meter filled. Then I went back towards the serpent hole taking out everyone on the way to refill Havoc then killed myself. I used the enhancements that gave me bonus Havoc with physical attacks. Once I got that trophy, I used the same area to farm the remaining souls using an enhancement that gave me bonus souls. These were two of my maxed out enhancements. The 1 million souls was my last trophy and I was level 68 on my primary save by the time I got it with a second save at level 45.

Thank you for the info! I will be sure to do this before my apocalyptic run!

• Like 1

On 29/11/2018 at 7:26 AM, PS_4Trophies said:

On 29/11/2018 at 0:38 AM, Quink666 said:

Save up as much souls as you can. Then die and collect them and repeat until you have collected 1 million!

How do you turn off Havoc and before you die, do you have to sell the souls to Voulgrim or not? Thank you so much -))

9 hours ago, Spide29 said:

How do you turn off Havoc and before you die, do you have to sell the souls to Voulgrim or not? Thank you so much -))

You turn Havoc of with the same buttons you activate it, :l1::r2:.

No you don't give the souls to Vulgrim if you do you can't collect them when you die. Just like in Dark Souls game. Pop all your lurchers so you get a ton of souls then die close to the Vulgrim location so you spawn close to your souls. Go up to the blue souls thingy and hit it with your weapon to claim your souls again. Repeat until trophy pops.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

You turn Havoc of with the same buttons you activate it, :l1::r2:.

No you don't give the souls to Vulgrim if you do you can't collect them when you die. Just like in Dark Souls game. Pop all your lurchers so you get a ton of souls then die close to the Vulgrim location so you spawn close to your souls. Go up to the blue souls thingy and hit it with your weapon to claim your souls again. Repeat until trophy pops.

ahhh ok -)), now i understand -))

I I didn't play to Dark soul;  I played everyone Darksiders and GOW and us action adventure Transformers Devastation(although it is another landscape)

Thank a lot

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spide29 said:

Quink,

excuse me again, for maximum capacity and maximum vigor trophies, is it enough to find the fragments or you have to activate them with some procedure?
The pacth 1.04 has been released

You need to pick up 4 Rejuvenation Cores and 4 Invigoration Cores. 

I followed this guide: https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/8037-darksiders-iii-rejuvenation-and-invigoration-core-locations-guide

• Like 1