Resident Evil 3 Remake Already in Development (Rumor)

DarkLordSHTR

7 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

I am fine with that :D 

I still remember the PS1 version in which i was annoyed to be constantly being chased by nemesis, much worse than the elephant in outbreak file 2 LMAO
And i always choose that regina costume after getting better rank to make zombies scared :P

The only resident evil i never played when i was a kid (saw my older cousin play this),

Let me tell you something ;

Playing this as a kid, all alone at night, hearing that fucking 'STARSSSSS' Made me jump as a kid and gave me nightmares for YEARS, lol... 

So safe to say that this game has some memories with me

44 minutes ago, Nimera said:

I still remember the PS1 version in which i was annoyed to be constantly being chased by nemesis, much worse than the elephant in outbreak file 2 LMAO
And i always choose that regina costume after getting better rank to make zombies scared :P

Oh I hope we get the costumes in this remake like we will with REmake 2 :D Damn so many amazing games coming!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Oh I hope we get the costumes in this remake like we will with REmake 2 :D Damn so many amazing games coming!!!!

Yep :) I am happy with this remake too :D

6 hours ago, Nimera said:

I remember the cloths shop in the first are of the game, I always chose the white "tuxedo" type it was cute :giggle:

To think these games came out 20 years ago.. :awesome:

By the gods ?

7 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

And less time to play them LOL

1 hour ago, BG_painter said:

Yep :) I am happy with this remake too :D

I remember the cloths shop in the first are of the game, I always chose the white "tuxedo" type it was cute :giggle:

To think these games came out 20 years ago.. :awesome:

By the gods 1f602.png

I only remember one tuxedo, that RE4 costume for leon :D
One thing i loved was the introduction of fighting against nemesis or just escaping through a text on the screen. 19 years ago i was scared and fled, at this moment i can say that i could fought against him until the last bullet of the handgun :P 
Starrrrrrssssss

Edited by Nimera

5 hours ago, Nimera said:

And less time to play them LOL

I only remember one tuxedo, that RE4 costume for leon :D
One thing i loved was the introduction of fighting against nemesis or just escaping through a text on the screen. 19 years ago i was scared and fled, at this moment i can say that i could fought against him until the last bullet of the handgun :P 
Starrrrrrssssss

Yeah :D
From January to March I have:
REmake 2

Tales of Vesperia (OH GOD)

DMC5

KH3

and those are only the games I will buy 100% :D

P.s the Leon Mafia costume was badass :D 

Makes sense. RE2 pre-release buzz is crazy good. And I can see them reusing a ton of stuff for RE3 (not that that's a bad thing), so hopefully we won't have to wait too long for it, plus also isn't there a rumor (or maybe it's even been confirmed?) that they're working on RE8 as well?

On 8/12/2018 at 0:59 PM, Neme-ita said:

Hope Code: Veronica next one of the best chapter. After that RE8 like RE2 remake. Stop TPS of First person no sense RE

On 8/12/2018 at 4:35 PM, Stan Lee said:

This would be sweet. I'd love to see Code Veronica get a similar treatment as well

Having recently played through it, Code Veronica is the one that definitely needs it the most.