New DLC: Challenge 3: Impeckto Perfecto

Alaquia

Even with a near flawless run (with room for maybe 2 oder 3 seconds) I'm still in the bronze time. Gold is 10(!) seconds faster than silver... I know I'm doing something wrong here but I can't figure out what. In all the other challenges I know what I'm doing wrong and what to do better.

(I'm at 6 gold / 8 silver / 1(this challenge) bronze)

maybe someone can upload a video or at least give a useful tip, thanks in advance guys ;)

thank you friend, instantly saw what i was doing wrong :) funny thing: even though he was amazing in this challenge, his time was 54:88 and gold is 55:00. the other challenges are far easier imo, but no room for error in this one (I'm not complaining, I love the game)

• Like 2

On 12/10/2018 at 4:11 AM, J3dP89 said:

thank you friend, instantly saw what i was doing wrong :) funny thing: even though he was amazing in this challenge, his time was 54:88 and gold is 55:00. the other challenges are far easier imo, but no room for error in this one (I'm not complaining, I love the game)

Happy to help! I remember which room you are talking about. I barely made it. Make sure to sub n God bless!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...