Inaccurate global percentages for trophies?

machaesthetic

Anyone notice this? The global percentages for trophies just seem absurd; not only are they actually higher than the psnprofiles percentages, which is extremely rare in the first place, the most difficult trophies are 10x as common, which is just absurd and doesn't make any sense. Also, the trophy for beating the game with 100 deaths or less is only slightly more rare at 2.8% than the one for beating the entire game without even a single death which is 2.3%.

I've also noticed that several other lists (usually more obscure, difficult titles with not a whole lot of owners) have very skewed percentages, such as Raiden IV and Sine Mora, where you can literally check on the leaderboards and see that the numbers are off.

What exactly is causing this? Are these hacked trophies, is there some kind of cheat for no death mode, or is the system just wonky? Any insight into this? 

Probably hacked trophies. This game is known to be hard but is still pretty niche, so it doesn't have a huge player base just playing it but it does have some fake prestige for those that decide to hack it. The vita is also pretty easy to hack and there are less than 3,000 people on this website with the game, so our numbers are a pretty small slice of the total player base. 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 17/12/2018 at 11:00 PM, Kittet3 said:

Probably hacked trophies. This game is known to be hard but is still pretty niche, so it doesn't have a huge player base just playing it but it does have some fake prestige for those that decide to hack it. The vita is also pretty easy to hack and there are less than 3,000 people on this website with the game, so our numbers are a pretty small slice of the total player base. 

I achieved two time trial trophies today (laboratory and tower) and I was like "wtf" when I noticed the percentages....... to have the harder trophies in the game at 10% rarity is ridiculous

• Like 1