Does thronebreaker share cards?

lurch_9944

You can't use the cards from gwent in thronebreaker but you can get exclusive borders and portraits from thronebreaker in gwent. If you play thronebreaker you can also get free cards and their premium versions in gwent if you unlock them in thronebreaker. There are certain cards in gwent that cost 3 200 scraps to craft if you don't unlock them for free by playing thronebreaker. Also, the only way you can have the premium versions of those cards is by playing thronebreaker.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

• 7 months later...

I have unlocked everything in thronebreaker. How do I actually find all of the cards etc that I unlocked in this game? I am in the deck builder spot but there aren't any of my unlocked cards... any help?

Edit: ya gotta press triangle on the main screen and clain rewards. There are a lot of rewards waiting for new players if you've completed Thronebreaker before playing this game. Five minutes I'll never get back but the cards are there!

Edited by GonzoWARgasm
Figured it out!

• 3 months later...

Do I have to complete Thronebreaker to take All the stuff to Gwent? Furthermore can I do it only once? 

Or is it very easy like achieve a goal and then claim the reward In Gwent? Then return to Thronebreaker reach the next goal and get your new reward the next time you start Gwent. 

• 3 months later...

Does anybody know if Thronebreaker rewards (premium kegs, premium cards, etc) are still working on Gwent after the game has been butchered?

In positive case, it would be better to play some Thronebreaker and plat to get some grinds of Gwent done easier. (And of course, getting the plat on Thronebreaker)