NETWORK PASS NOT AVAILABLE!?

so i recenlty bought this game on the vita and ps3 but the network pass isnt available for purchase and i need them for online trophies. how do i get one of these codes now that they arnt available. also if i re buy it digital does the pass come with the full game? 

2 hours ago, gamingboy79 said:

so i recenlty bought this game on the vita and ps3 but the network pass isnt available for purchase and i need them for online trophies. how do i get one of these codes now that they arnt available. also if i re buy it digital does the pass come with the full game? 

buy it digitally. Or alternately, ask a friend who has the online pass nicely if you can borrow it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 10:07 PM, gamingboy79 said:

its delisted off the p.s. store but if you have bought it before you can download it from your download list. had to do the same to play online