"A Heart Of Steel" trophy doable in NG+?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Hey there, first of all, I have played this game only on PS2.... The trophy "A Heart Of Steel" can be achieved on NG+ keeping all your weapons upgraded or you have to complete it on the highest difficulty starting a new game? 

Anyway, does NG+ exist and allows you to change difficulty (from Easy to the hardest one)? 

Thank you!

As mentioned, yeah has to be a fresh run. That being said, don't let that stop you from doing it. The game has an adaptive difficulty mechanic where the more you die/retry, the easier the game gets. If it ever gets too much the game will ease up on you, so don't let it stop you from trying Professional mode. Just to make your life easier, remember to pick up every treasure, and keep the spare rocket launcher for the last Castle boss fight. Also, I'd finish "separate ways" for Ada to unlock an extra costume for Ashley which will make her invincible and impossible to kidnap ("Special 2"), because she is really the only annoying part of pro mode (IMO).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

As mentioned, yeah has to be a fresh run. That being said, don't let that stop you from doing it. The game has an adaptive difficulty mechanic where the more you die/retry, the easier the game gets. If it ever gets too much the game will ease up on you, so don't let it stop you from trying Professional mode. Just to make your life easier, remember to pick up every treasure, and keep the spare rocket launcher for the last Castle boss fight. Also, I'd finish "separate ways" for Ada to unlock an extra costume for Ashley which will make her invincible and impossible to kidnap ("Special 2"), because she is really the only annoying part of pro mode (IMO).

good thank you all!

• Like 1