Soaker Cola bugged?

Ryans_Extra_Life

• 2 weeks later...

Does washing dishes with the water gun help towards unlocking the trophy where you have to was 300 dishes in the main game?

Im having trouble unlocking that one, played through both the main game and the DLC with my partner with 3 stars on all and neither of the dishwasher trophies have popped yet

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there a way to see how far along you are on this trophy? or are you guys just tracking manually?

From what I've heard it does seem like, in general, these kind of grind-y Overcooked 2 trophies work better on solo.

Note also that I've experienced some issues recently where your progress (at least in terms of level completion) is sort of "forgotten" by the game due to one of the updates. Even though it was showing full 3 stars for every stage of a chapter, I had to redo a couple 3 stars to get one of the trophies to pop. I'm wondering if it might also affect the counter for these "do X number of ___" type trophies.

I haven't had an issue with any of the trophies. My approach has been: 

• Play through the game with a couch-coop partner, getting 3 stars on each level. 
  • Grind whatever "do this action x times" is left. 

Even if the game "forgets" some progress towards one such certain trophy, they are mostly achievable within 5 minutes, with the exception of chopping 800 items or delivering 1000 meals. Those in the DLCs, especially, are grinded out quickly. 

Now getting three stars everywhere and not having the trophies pop, that would be enfuriating... 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...