Anyone going to see Man of Steel?

Wolvie_181

As everyone knows I'm a die hard Wolverine fan & Marvel girl.

But I also like DC as well (Mainly Green Lantern & Batman)

I'm looking forward to seeing Man of Steel next week.

I do hope that it will do well enough for a JLA movie.

I grew up with Chris Reeve's Superman (to me he's Superman much like Hugh Jackman is Wolverine)

So,I hope it's at least better than the snooze-feast that was Superman Returns.

So,anyone else excited to see Man of Steel?

• Like 1

It's a shame that they decided to do another reboot of Superman. I'd really like to see an action packed movie where he's already well known as a superhero and doesn't need an intro of an hour or so. Just dive head first into the action for a good 2 hours of DC supers fun and mayhem.

It's a shame that they decided to do another reboot of Superman. I'd really like to see an action packed movie where he's already well known as a superhero and doesn't need an intro of an hour or so. Just dive head first into the action for a good 2 hours of DC supers fun and mayhem.

I think they're doing a origin story is the younger generation sees Superman:The Movie "cheesy" "outdated" "silly" or "campy"

I think they're doing a origin story is the younger generation sees Superman:The Movie "cheesy" "outdated" "silly" or "campy"

Kids ... PUH!  :lol:

If it actually draws in a new generation of fans I'm all for it. The sequel better be an action packed CGI fest  :holy: