Sensless Axe of Violence Trophy

There's not much to it. All I did was get the Hell's Retriever, upgraded it to the Hell's Redeemer, ran rage trains and occasionally threw the axe into the train.

I will point out that what seemed to help out great was getting a bit higher than the rage train and tossing a fully charged axe into the middle of the train instead of just tossing it in the front of the train (Jumping and then quickly tossing the axe should work as well). 

Wish I could tell you more but that's all I needed to do to get the trophy.

Edited by Shinobi

Pff, i just tried, had the redeemer by round 7, then played 10 rounds only throwing the redeemer, no sigar... This one is buggy as hell

Update: after trying all kinds of things like jumping while throwing and running circles in stead of trains, using insta kill etc... I might have found a solution, and a rather simple one. Try and prevent you axe from returning by hitting an object after throwing you axe into a group of zombies. I did it on the stairs leading to power switch 1 near spawn without instakill. Lead a group down the stairs, turn around, aim slightly up and throw the redeemer so that it hits the stairs above you after killing your 5 zombies. Hope this helps

Edited by second_god
Added possible solution for trophy pop