Question on 500 Sacrafices

1 minute ago, StiffTripple_X said:

When people DC or rage quit do those count as sacrafices towards the 500? I know that dc players count towards adept killer trophies but wondered if they counted towards this.

Disconnects and Quits Don't Count Towards Sacrifices, They Much Be Taken Away By The Entity off the hook, even if they are about to die on the hook and they DC it will not count sadly :/

13 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Yeah sadly any as @ValkyrieMaxx said any DC Unless they are 100% dead before a DC will not count. Its why I have yet to get 500 ....

15 minutes ago, ValkyrieMaxx said:

Disconnects and Quits Don't Count Towards Sacrifices, They Much Be Taken Away By The Entity off the hook, even if they are about to die on the hook and they DC it will not count sadly :/

Thanks for the responses guess this will take way longer than I thought :/ every match I have at at least one person rage quit

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Thanks for the responses guess this will take way longer than I thought :/ every match I have at at least one person rage quit

It will take 125 matches if you sacrifice all 4 players, just to give you an idea 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Yeah I wish there was a way to see the amount you already have all I have left is this trophy and two prestige trophies left to plat this game

Damn Good Job! You Will get there in the end, and once you pop that sweet sweet Platinum, you will look back and say it was worth it :D 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Yeah I wish there was a way to see the amount you already have all I have left is this trophy and two prestige trophies left to plat this game

This is precisely why I have my own tally on how many sacrifices I have. I don't count disconnects or kills obviously. I'm currently at 258. Halfway there :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Wise idea. Wish I would of thought of doing this back in August lol

i too wish i did that :/ oh well challenge accepted, should be some interesting streams. 

if you want to make the grind more interesting, stream it :P 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

arrgh! I thought this was going to be swift one but damn taking me a while after I hit 100 without even trying I was like: "meh I'll get 500 in no time" shiiit been getting 3-4 sacs with bubba basement built and still no sign of itIm about to 100% on random trophies just going for tis 500 one.

Update: just got it today at same time as "Adept Nightmare" and like 2 matches before got also "Dream Demon". now going to try get a few keys and lower rank to try get "Where did they go?" is my last.

Edited by djchayan

• 5 months later...
On 7/31/2019 at 11:31 PM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

With the EGC update, does anyone know if the sacrifices forced by EGC count towards the 100/500 sacrifice trophies? I.e. if the entity gets the survivors when the timer runs out?

Sadly No, they don't count towards sacrifices, you have to sacrifice them from the hook :/ would be awesome if it did :D