(SOLVED) "Stink Eye" Trophy help needed pls

So I have been killing goat after goat (Ibex) & still not gotten that damn trophy.

Can anyone provide a good location/area in K.... (I forget the name but it's the island you start on & fight the Cyclops)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I wanna be an assassin... Not a goat serial killer lol.

EDIT: So after 3 hours of goat slaughtering, civilian slaughtering (for the "infamous" trophy) I decided to Save, Exit & Close out ACO.

Upon reloading I rode to the Ancient Ruins Of Kranoid & when I was about to kill my 2nd or 3rd goat, suddenly Ikaros came down & killed a goat & I got the Trophy ? !

Edited by dokkanexpert
ALL REPLIES BEFORE 9:42PM RECEIVE +1 REP!

59 minutes ago, Citizenofpanem1 said:

It’s on Kephallonia, and it’s totally random.  You just gotta go to that island and start a goat massacre.

24 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I got it on my first goat when I traveled to one of the southern viewpoints. I don't remember any of the names but try some of the goats there.

As the user above mentioned, this is completely random.

Thanks for the reply. Is there a progression limit? Like.. Do i need to be at a certain point?

Just asking cus i've literally become a goat slayer now.

1 minute ago, dokkanexpert said:

Thanks for the reply. Is there a progression limit? Like.. Do i need to be at a certain point?

Just asking cus i've literally become a goat slayer now.

You can get it quite literally the moment the game allows after shoving it up the goat. I've read that it can be anywhere on Kephallonia so I'm guessing I just got really lucky.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjmello23 said:

I did mine at the end of the story and got it on my 5th goat

Wooow i have horrible RNG luck then. I've earned "badges" for slaying soooo many animals lol

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE THAT CYCLOPS GUY WAS? I figure the goat might be close to where Cyclops originally was. Right?

17 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

Wooow i have horrible RNG luck then. I've earned "badges" for slaying soooo many animals lol

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE THAT CYCLOPS GUY WAS? I figure the goat might be close to where Cyclops originally was. Right?

I was on the bottom left part of the area when I got mine I believe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I got it at the feet of the massive Zeus statue I think my second goat wasn't actually trying to find the goat yet just bored and I tend to hunt randomly in these types of games

Thank you. I actually just now got the trophy.

So thanks to everyone!