all recipes

vjuchen

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I think probably stew and soup is the same in this matter, I was translating from german to english so some recipies are called slightly different, but it's missable, because you can't find or buy it from mama hooqua after going to a certain point in the story after the swamps.

• 4 months later...

I can't find Elixir of the berserker any ideas why?

I know there are two secrets room in Monastery both checked

I only found in this place Heartsting Elixir :(

can somenone help me ?

edit

everything ok, few differnces cause I used another language version

Edited by lisoskoczek

• 1 year later...

Thor at the refugee camp doesn't sell anything or even talk to me.  Did I miss something?  am I screwed and have to do this over?

Edit:  I did miss something.  If you don't talk to Thor when you first arrive at the camp, he won't talk to you at all if you come back later.  You may need to make sure you talk to him before you take out the troll or venture into the mountains/sacred forge areas.

Edited by Tankor_smash

• 8 months later...

so do you have to actually buy those recipes from Thor for the trophy?

edit: yeah those three mighty potions are the only ones left and im already in Zoldren, i probably fucked myself because i cant speak to Thor just like Tankor_smash

edit2: i can confirm that you have to talk to Thor before killing Dantero in front of the temple

Edited by oliver-EXE
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

OK so for some reason the game thinks I have already learnt Greater Elixir of Prowess, meaning that I can't learn it, as I do not have it in my learnt recipe list and I cannot learn it. 

I read that this trophy works by numbers, so it should / could pop if I manage to get all of the recipes in the base game, and 1 more in the dlc. 

Lets hope this works 

UPDATE
So, I got to Zoldren, collected Hatreds Reaper, Quintessence of Hatred, Quintessence of Spite and Quintessence of Woe, couldn't find Quintessence of Wrath. 

Then the trophy popped

Meaning that it popped before I learnt Greater Elixir of Prowess and Quintessence of Wrath.

Edited by blueice48