Diablo III PS3 release date. Also for 360.

Lady Lilith

http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/6/4401970/diablo-iii-playstation-3-xbox-360-release-date-september-3

actiblizz_diablo_3_large_verge_medium_la

The fastest-selling PC game of all time, Diablo III, will finally make the leap to current-gen consoles on September 3rd. Activision Blizzard announced the release date earlier today, revealing for the first time that the game is also en route to Microsoft's Xbox 360. The eagerly anticipated console port is described as "custom-tailored for gamepad-driven action." Contributing to that are a new dynamic camera system, a revamped user interface, and what Blizzard calls an "intuitive" control scheme that should have PS3 and 360 gamers feeling at home. The publisher says it's including much of the added content and bug fixes that have gradually made their way to Diablo III on PC over the past year, and Blizzard Entertainment CEO Mike Morhaime is promising console owners an "epic" experience out of the box. Polygon's perfect 10-out-of-10 review is worth another read for anyone that needs a refresher of what to expect come September 3rd. A PlayStation 4 version remains in the works, but Activision Blizzard won't yet say when we can expectDiablo III of the next-gen variety.

A little off topic but Polygon gave Diablo III a perfect 10/10 and many people have expressed their displeasure with that title, yet they gave The Last of Us a 7.5/10 and just about every other reviewer is saying it is the best game this entire generation. Seems legit. 

Parker

• Like 1

A little off topic but Polygon gave Diablo III a perfect 10/10 and many people have expressed their displeasure with that title, yet they gave The Last of Us a 7.5/10 and just about every other reviewer is saying it is the best game this entire generation. Seems legit. 

Parker

I don't think they used the same reviewer for the last of us. Also most game reviews end up being a personal opinion rather a logical one. 

just hearing what this game did to the PC gamers, is started to keeps me push the console port far away from me little by little.

Honestly though, the console game seems to be the better of the two. We don't have to deal with the always on bullshit and I do believe they have changed the auction house for the console port too. The control scheme is the thing that I'm most curious about as that will more than likely determine whether I purchase it or not. 

Parker

• Like 1

Honestly though, the console game seems to be the better of the two. We don't have to deal with the always on bullshit and I do believe they have changed the auction house for the console port too. The control scheme is the thing that I'm most curious about as that will more than likely determine whether I purchase it or not. 

Parker

that's true, it said the console version will be more action hack-n-slash RPG with up to 4 coop locally on the same console, and i really love action RPG's, this game kinda reminded me of champions return to arms for the ps2 which i really really loved back then, i hate always on stuff since i am more of single player person.