Angry Joe moving to PS4?

Eddy_C_Kan

After the 9 minute mark, Angry Joe talks more or less of him making the PS4 his primary console instead of the Xbox One. I really enjoy watching his videos but was saddened by the fact that he only does Xbox/PC game reviews.

Maybe its just me enjoying the little things or a sign of great things to come for the PS4, I'm oddly happy. If Joe really does move to PS4 I would be ecstatic! (I don't exactly know why :shakefist: )

Another reason why Angry Joe might move towards PS4:

The first time I've seen him make an Angry Rant Part 2  :blink:  

Mass effect 3, he did 2 parts of that.

As much as I like Joe's review, I cannot stand his rant videos. Their a bit obnoxious even if he makes some good points.

I thought it was obvious he was going to move for PS4 since his first rant on Xbox one. I don't see a point for a second video of it really. :|

Edit: If Joe moves to PS, it's not going to make much of a difference. He can only review such few games at a time. I would like to hear him review Infamous second son if it was ever possible and knack.

Edited by EliteVega

Oh yeah. I forgot that. I do find his Angry Rants pretty fun, because not only does he make some interesting points he does so in such a comically angry way that just so fun to watch :)

I was hoping he'd chose PS4, the second video more or less confirms it.

Well, if he chooses Xbox One, he would be contradicting himself so yeah...I do think he would go for PS4.

If xboxone didn't had does cons it would be much better. I do still like Halo and games from twisted pixel, but I can't see myself considering it. PS4, eh I'm not one to buy consoles day one. Perhaps in the future I will give it some thought.

I think he'll probably just stick with PC, he doesn't seem too impressed with either console.

I personally think that all you need is a PS3 and PC (I spend a little more time on my ps3), that's what I game on and soon it'll be PS4 and PC 

Edited by HELLHOUND403

Angry Joe did talk about getting a PS3 at one point.. but after the announcement of the PS4 he saw it would be pointless and decided to wait.. obviously he is also one of the many people that are excited for the PS4 as its clear to see which console is more focussed on the games and the developers who make them !   

Yes a few of his videos are amusing but here's the thing I want to see if he goes though with getting an PS4. I know he has an PC since he did review some PC games yet he mostily reviews Xbox 360 and thus to me missed out on a lot of great material to review (Uncharted 2, Infamous 2, and other PS3 exclusives). My point is I am testing him myself. If he goes to PS4 fine, if he says PS4 than goes to Xbone than he's an Hypocrite. Would I welcome him with open arms nope just keep my eye on him til he swaps to the Xbone. He missed out on an great deal of fun. Still I'll wait and see what he does.