I need help remembering a game from my childhood! Please Help!

SuchRemorse

I remember being very young and playing this game on PC in my school. It's definitely a game from the1980's. I don't remember much about it but if my memory is correct you were a cowboy hat with feet walking around towns and you were growing diamonds or gems and you had to take trains to other towns looking for some fuzzy guys. I don't even remember the plot or what the point of the game was. But this is one of my earlier gaming memories. I know that sounds weird but that's all I remember. I would really like to know what game this was. Does anyone know what this game is called?

• Like 1

This same thing happened to me with some games I loved from my childhood. Finding out what they were and buying them made me super happy so I wanted to find yours too even tho Ive never heard of it. I googled some stuff and i think it might be called Agent USA.  Hopefully its the right game ??

• Like 3

AGENT USA :D Played it a lot on C-64 as a kid, never finished it... But now thx to YT I know how it shall be done. It was a lot of fun to "travel" through States :).

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

I remember being very young and playing this game on PC in my school. It's definitely a game from the1980's. I don't remember much about it but if my memory is correct you were a cowboy hat with feet walking around towns and you were growing diamonds or gems and you had to take trains to other towns looking for some fuzzy guys. I don't even remember the plot or what the point of the game was. But this is one of my earlier gaming memories. I know that sounds weird but that's all I remember. I would really like to know what game this was. Does anyone know what this game is called?

Edit: Heh, skipped second post, @Glowbugganswered already ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Glowbugg said:

This same thing happened to me with some games I loved from my childhood. Finding out what they were and buying them made me super happy so I wanted to find yours too even tho Ive never heard of it. I googled some stuff and i think it might be called Agent USA.  Hopefully its the right game 1f600.png1f44d.png

OMG THAT'S IT!!!! LOL.... That's the game! I loved this game. I got to play it in school for 15 minutes every friday after I ate my lunch. lol.. It was so much fun. Hmmmmm I remember it looking better though. I just checked out a video. Hmmm I guess that's my memory as a child though. Oh well lol.. thanks!!!! 

• Like 1