Valkyrie Queen Level?

Farhad_S

Did my playthrough on Normal but changed it to Easy at the Valkyrie Queen fight, defeated her in one try. On Normal difficulty I always got her health down to 50%, I’m certain people with the patience can easily defeat her. Her attacks are easy to read, I just couldn’t really be bothered anymore as I want to move on to the next game, lol.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Give Me God of War difficultly.  I have beaten the Valkyrie Queen on all other difficultly levels and while her attacks basically remain the same, I just can't seem to beat her on God Mode.

I have all perfect armor and enchantments,and my level is 10. 

On 6/22/2020 at 1:27 PM, frontzie said:

Dodging is key, on Normal at least. You just have to remember to dodge. Atreus' arrows are a godsend when you need ithem.

Very true! Parrying and perfect dodging is a must since you will be able to counter her almost all of the time.

Will keep playing until I can beat her but I imagine it will be a while until I do.

• 4 months later...
On 01/02/2019 at 6:02 PM, Nighcisama said:

I don't wanna be that guy but... You did do the fight on easy, and it is called easy for a reason, so not sure what you were expecting there.

The Valkyries are hard even on easy, I managed to to do Hildr in the maze after getting the Nifelheim Armour [ tons of mist echoes for it ], but I have as yet to defeat Rota [ in Helheim ]and the one in Muspelheim since I haven't finished the trials yet.  I really wish they had allowed the Resurrection Stones to be used more than once, dumb idea.  

Defeated Rota and the Muspelheim one, but the Queen is a pain, even on Story Mode she is insanely hard and I haven't enough hacksilver to upgrade my Ivaldi Armour to beat her.

Edited by alexandra-jane09