Is there a release schedule for the remaining episodes?

Quink666

I love the life is strange series, however I really think they're making a mistake making these episodes so far apart. I picked up 1 and before the storm after they were all released but I had faith in life is strange 2.

The game doesn't really stick in your mind before playthroughs. The release for episode 3 took me by surprise and I was so keen to play it I didn't replay episodes 1 and 2, but I had forgot about A LOT of the small details (which is what I enjoyed the most about the other 2 games) in the time it took. I know this will happen between August and December too.

Now maybe that's my fault for not realising and replaying before the 3rd episode was released, but I lost a lot in terms of what I enjoyed about the other life is strange games in the loss of the small details. I really think square enix should keep it to 1-2 months between episodes so people stay interested, this is a mammoth story and I worry things will get lost unless the game is constantly replayed before a new episode is out!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

As I wrote my reply to you I thought to myself that this exact sentence was going to be your dumb ass reply. Grats how original.

Great, should have expected an aggressive response. No need for that shit.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
Wanted to reword what I was saying previously.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3 February 2019 at 7:59 AM, Quink666 said:

So does anyone have any idea when the rest of the episodes will get released?

By the time I finish a episode and wait 2-3 months I forget what the story is about? And I thought telltale used to be bad but this is a joke. Looks like 2-3 months.

On 22 June 2019 at 7:11 AM, Sikutai said:

The Complete Season is in Sale actually.

Yeah but you still have to wait 2-3 months per episode. It's a joke last episode I was living in my granny's house next ep I was a hippy in a field. I just can't keep up with the story, shame there's no PS3 version I would of played it from start to finish. Wish squar enix would make a thief 2 instead of these games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 2:11 AM, Sikutai said:

The Complete Season is in Sale actually.

Yes you can buy them all at once but you don’t get the episodes until they are out. It’s basically a preorder for the remaining episodes. Hence why this otherwise trivial platinum is sitting at 0%. 

13 hours ago, DBTrophyGuy said:

Yes you can buy them all at once but you don’t get the episodes until they are out. It’s basically a preorder for the remaining episodes. Hence why this otherwise trivial platinum is sitting at 0%. 

I know, Mister. Everybody knows, Mister. But a Game in Sale when it is not finally released is always dissapointing for all Full Price Buyer. I bought LiS Before the Storm and before the third and last Episode came out it was in Sale already. Now I always wait until all Episodes are released before I buy an Episode-Game. And i loved LiS.

Edited by Sikutai