still cant get OVERDRIVE OVERLORD to pop

Kai_armour95

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I did it like this:

got the 100k trophy to pop, emptied all points and then worked my way to another 100k while usind maybe 30-40k at single player campain and now it feels like its taking forever as i think it should have unlocked by now…. I even did a round of single player mission to mix stuff up.

this grind just seem stupid, and this coming from someone who has platinum in the ultimate grindfest: Warhawk. Luckily you can watch tv while doing this!

• 2 years later...
On 9/14/2021 at 9:06 PM, Megaman80 said:

I did it like this:

got the 100k trophy to pop, emptied all points and then worked my way to another 100k while usind maybe 30-40k at single player campain and now it feels like its taking forever as i think it should have unlocked by now…. I even did a round of single player mission to mix stuff up.

this grind just seem stupid, and this coming from someone who has platinum in the ultimate grindfest: Warhawk. Luckily you can watch tv while doing this!

Do you remember how it popped for you in the end? Did you reset or just continue and it popped eventually? I am definitely over 250K myself, but this garbage game doesn't think so.

edit: Somehow it retroactively unlocked at around 7:30pm when I re-launched it after a sanity recovery break (no trophy pop-up at all), and the unlock time says 6:27... This game just sucks in every way imaginable, it is definitely amongst the very worst games I've ever played, and quite possibly the worst.

Edited by Dooleh_404