3 final trophies 4 years later. Help

Hey guys! I originally started my journey to platinum this game back in 2015 and i remember having a blast... Up until somehow i missed a Kerotan and the trophy didn't unlock, then it also turns out that I didn't successfully do a no kill playthrough, (and somehow didn't get the infinite Face camo). I was so angry that i put the game in a corner and never played it again, UNTIL NOW. I think it's high time I complete this son of a bitch (Even if it means another playthrough to get everything i missed). Now, the reason i'm starting this thread is because i don't remember a bunch of stuff and thought you guys could help out, here goes:

1. I have like 10 backup saves, is there anyway to know how many people you've killed during a playthrough? Because there's a counter on my final save (none of the other saves has it) where it just says 001. Hopefully this is number of kills and I killed someone on my last save and I can just do this again or is this counter something else entirely? what is it?

2. I'm missing only 1 face camo, Do i have to collect them all again or will just the one that i'm missing suffice? (Infinite face camo). Does starting a new game reset all your stats?

3. Is there anyway of knowing which kerotans you missed? And if not, do i have to collect all of them again or just the ones i missed?

Any answers would be helpful so i can, 4 years later, finally get this.

I might be wrong but from what I know:

1. The counter at the end only says how many times you beat the game on that save. That save is used for new game+ where if you load it you'll be sent to the start of the game with your equipment. Also, I believe that the only time the game tells you how many people you killed is during the Sorrow Boss Fight where the ghosts of the soldiers you killed during your playthrough appear.

2. If you use new game+ then all you have to do is get the missing face camo to unlock the trophy.

3. I don't think there is a way to check so I'd just recommend getting them all again. I believe that it works the same as the face camo where if you use new game+ you just have to get the one your missing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

I might be wrong but from what I know:

1. The counter at the end only says how many times you beat the game on that save. That save is used for new game+ where if you load it you'll be sent to the start of the game with your equipment. Also, I believe that the only time the game tells you how many people you killed is during the Sorrow Boss Fight where the ghosts of the soldiers you killed during your playthrough appear.

2. If you use new game+ then all you have to do is get the missing face camo to unlock the trophy.

3. I don't think there is a way to check so I'd just recommend getting them all again. I believe that it works the same as the face camo where if you use new game+ you just have to get the one your missing.

Thank you @TugaSonic. this answers all my questions perfectly.

21 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Will NG+ reset my death counter? or should i start a new game just to be safe?

• 1 month later...
On 12.2.2019 at 5:56 PM, linkdevivo said:

Hey guys! I originally started my journey to platinum this game back in 2015 and i remember having a blast... Up until somehow i missed a Kerotan and the trophy didn't unlock, then it also turns out that I didn't successfully do a no kill playthrough, (and somehow didn't get the infinite Face camo). I was so angry that i put the game in a corner and never played it again, UNTIL NOW. I think it's high time I complete this son of a bitch (Even if it means another playthrough to get everything i missed). Now, the reason i'm starting this thread is because i don't remember a bunch of stuff and thought you guys could help out, here goes:

1. I have like 10 backup saves, is there anyway to know how many people you've killed during a playthrough? Because there's a counter on my final save (none of the other saves has it) where it just says 001. Hopefully this is number of kills and I killed someone on my last save and I can just do this again or is this counter something else entirely? what is it?

2. I'm missing only 1 face camo, Do i have to collect them all again or will just the one that i'm missing suffice? (Infinite face camo). Does starting a new game reset all your stats?

3. Is there anyway of knowing which kerotans you missed? And if not, do i have to collect all of them again or just the ones i missed?

Any answers would be helpful so i can, 4 years later, finally get this.

1.As mentioned, it's just the ammount of times you finished the game on that save

2.Should be enough just collecting the missing one(You can't collect earned ones in a 2nd run anyway). If it is the infinite one, you know what to do for it? Probably stupid to ask, thread isn't entirely new xD

3.There IS a way. One of the Uniforms called GA-KO(The one with these yellow ducks on it). As far I remember, if your in a new area, put it on and then go back to the game. If you hear that sound of the Kerotan in the background, you don't have it found yet in said area. And if you followed a guide to get them all, I highly assume you might not hit one(at least) during the bike chase. I think dying in a area also resets you founding it too. Not sure about that tough.

On 12.2.2019 at 7:24 PM, linkdevivo said:

Ok thanks. Final question, though probably a stupid one, how do you start NG+? not seeing the option in the main menu

Just go to the option "Load Game" and click the save you finished.

hope it might be useful if you didn't done it at this point^^

• Like 1