PSNow Pro enhancements

Bilenlol

Hello!

I am in the beta for PSnow in europe and i wanted to try out Battle Chasers Nightwar and since its on PS4 you can actually download it.

I noticed that the game is in 30 fps but i looked it up and apparently theres a patch for it on PS4 pro that makes the game 60 fps, i have a ps4 pro.

Now i am wondering if i cant take mart in these enhancements because im playing it trough PSnow.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

If you download the game it would be like buying it from the PS Store so it should be at 60fps. Also, it may include the patch to update it.

Hmm that is weird, i am using the latest update but the game is still 30 frames in the overworld when it should be 60.

2 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Click options on the game and see update history if it matches this: sdjig6.jpg

I have to scroll down abit trough the update history but that part is there. this is weird 

Edit: It says "combat, world map and menus". Does this include the starting area? Cause when i entered combat the first time 60 fps got enabled.

It might just be me thinking the starting area being the world map.

Edited by Bilenlol

1 hour ago, Bilenlol said:

I have to scroll down abit trough the update history but that part is there. this is weird 

Edit: It says "combat, world map and menus". Does this include the starting area? Cause when i entered combat the first time 60 fps got enabled.

It might just be me thinking the starting area being the world map.

Never played the game but I assume the world map is not where you are playing, but simply just the Map, UI and in combat. General exploration apparently is not included. 

55 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Never played the game but I assume the world map is not where you are playing, but simply just the Map, UI and in combat. General exploration apparently is not included. 

I see, that is and odd choice since the exploration part is not very taxing.