PSNprofiles TROPHIES and Ubisoft games.

Hi,  General question about this website and The Division 1 Trophies. How can I connect my The Division trohies to this PSN website?? 

It seems all my Ubisoft games are not listed.

I went to the menu of the Division and from there you can go to your Ubisoft account but I do not see any button or link how to connect your Ubisoft Division game to this PSN profile.

I also went into my Ubisoft account on the internet and I see that my PS4 is connected so why is it then that the Ubisoft trophies do not appear on this website in my list.

Please advice. Last week I got platinum on the The Division and I would love to see it in the PSN list on this website. 

I have read on the internet that you need to go to the menu of the game and make the connection but in the Division that is not possible and the platinum I've got in Assassins Creed II is than also a problem as I do not have the physical game anymore.

A big thank you to him/her that has the answer for me!

Edited by Vanquish_NL

Thanks but that are hidden trophies in general as every games has a couple. The Ubisoft games like The Division, Tom Clany Wildlands,  and Assassins Creed are not even listen in the game list al all. I see that other have managed to show the Division game for example in their profile gamelist. It is a Ubisoft thing that has to do with synchronizing your Ubisoft ID (games) with your PS ID.

If you were right how can I unhide these trophies....I can hover on the H (hidden) but nothing happens.

Just now, Vanquish_NL said:

The Ubisoft games like The Division, Tom Clany Wildlands,  and Assassins Creed are not even listen in the game list al all.

If you were right how can I unhide these trophies....I can hover on the H (hidden) but nothing happens.

Probably because they are hidden, that's why you can't see them here.

You can unhide them using your PS4 the same way you hid them: 

52 minutes ago, Vanquish_NL said:

Thanks but that are hidden trophies in general as every games has a couple.

It's not the same thing. The hidden trophies you see on your list here, or everybody else's list, are trophies from games you have hidden. Trophies can be secret until you unlock them in a game but they are only hidden in the trophy list for that game and not globally. You must have hidden games at some point or these trophies wouldn't show up on this side as hidden trophies.