Question regarding "Apex Legend" trophy (win with all 8 characters)

HusKy

Is there a tracker somewhere for this trophy? I have only seen stat counter for wins with full squad (per character).

But I cannot find just a global tracker of wins per character.

The reason why I'm asking: I have 3 wins total (with 3 separate characters) - 1 with full squad, 1 where I was down at the end, 1 where a team mate was down - and I'm not sure if all of these wins actually counted towards this trophy or only the win with full squad.

7 hours ago, StealthID said:

There is a character specific badge that is unlocked when you get a win. Its looks like the character, and tracks individual wins. It has different tiers which unlock at 1/5/10/50/100.

As long as your squad wins, you get credited a win.

Total forgot to check the badges but I know which one you mean. Thanks, I will have a look!

edit. Indeed the numbers are correct.

Edited by HusKyCode

If you're going for 100% I honestly wouldn't worry about tracking anything, you need to reach level 50 anyway which takes quite a decent amount of matches (I just hit the early 40s myself), you'll have dozens of wins with each character by then (assuming you play more than just one character 90% of the time). Like I said, I'm early 40s, yet I've had at least 10 wins with each character, by the time I'm 50 I should have a bunch more, especially since I've (hopefully) gotten better since I started the game lol.

I think the only people who have level 50 trophy but not the wins are those who basically main 1 character and don't play the others. I've met a LOT of wraith mains lol, people are obsessed with her, seen people with like 50+ wins with her and no wins or even kills with anyone else.

16 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

If you're going for 100% I honestly wouldn't worry about tracking anything, you need to reach level 50 anyway which takes quite a decent amount of matches (I just hit the early 40s myself), you'll have dozens of wins with each character by then (assuming you play more than just one character 90% of the time). Like I said, I'm early 40s, yet I've had at least 10 wins with each character, by the time I'm 50 I should have a bunch more, especially since I've (hopefully) gotten better since I started the game lol.

I think the only people who have level 50 trophy but not the wins are those who basically main 1 character and don't play the others. I've met a LOT of wraith mains lol, people are obsessed with her, seen people with like 50+ wins with her and no wins or even kills with anyone else.

To be fair though, most of your opponents probably couldn't see you ?

• Like 1