The Adventure Continues...

TheYuriG

...and so does your frustration with this trophy. It's glitched for most of people and can be an exercise in frustration. There are no known workarounds, but some say that there are some tricks, like "play online" instead of by "play by myself" may be the cure, others say that you must YAY and heart the level at the end of the stage to make it count. There are some more "solutions", none yet working for me. Maybe it pops with pure luck after some match. I hope it does.

I always had this fascination for the LittleBigPlanet franchise... until now. I don't think that any other company should produce the LittleBigPlanet games instead of Media Molecule. You can figure out why, right? If they have done this game, this would be already patched a long ago, because they always release new content (for money, probably. they must get some way of living, right?) but they always fixes the bugs that may appear. They profit, but they CARE for players. United Front doesn't. This game does not look like one game from the franchise, seems like a fake spin. The 'crowded' game servers talk for themselves.

I regret starting this game, made me lose the joy for the LBP franchise. Now i'm just doing some online races and pwning children (what i think it's far from fair) for a stupid, glitched and long-grinding trophy. Sorry kids, i promise that i leave the servers after i get my trophy, i don't think it's any fun blowing you up. Should be frustrating trying to play for fun with someone that win all the races and never leave.

EDIT: Got the trophy, used some part of this method: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-karting/186299-adventure-continues-trophy-4.html#post3701926

Edited by TheYuriG

Just got the trophy and the platinum, i used this method: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-karting/186299-adventure-continues-trophy-4.html#post3701926

I also played all them offline (only needed to play 3 more races, gonna post a tip for the trophy as soon as i can, need to wait a little more to update trophies, just updated because bioshock2 plat and got another one!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got this trophy, I completed the majority of me online levels as "Play by myself", I had queued 100 levels and played a bit of team pics, and it popped around 110 levels completed. I completed my queued levels over a week long period and made sure to "YAY" them after. (press the picture of your sackboy's face) I played with 1 controller and returned to pod every time I completed a level and then went to queue. I did not use DROP IN in queue, I chose the first one in the list everytime. Hope this helps.