Trophy glitched -help

OverHypedG

15 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I haven't got to this episode yet but the same things happened to me on S3E2, the trophy didn't pop after getting all of the golds. I replayed the first challenge on that episode again and then it popped. Worth a try..

I have the trophy for all golds in the episode, this trophy is for getting 3 gold medals in the fire challenges which are the first three in episode 6. I’ve tried doing them again, doing the episode from the start again, deleting my save and starting a fresh. Unfortunately nothing is working, looking at the stats on here, this is affecting everyone since the last episode/patch dropped. 

20 minutes ago, GAZDAN said:

I have the trophy for all golds in the episode, this trophy is for getting 3 gold medals in the fire challenges which are the first three in episode 6. I’ve tried doing them again, doing the episode from the start again, deleting my save and starting a fresh. Unfortunately nothing is working, looking at the stats on here, this is affecting everyone since the last episode/patch dropped. 

Ah, I see. I'm sorry man.

On 3/8/2019 at 3:04 PM, Mantas007 said:

Glitched on me to. Backed up my safe file to usb, deleted the one I had. Replayed the the season 7, got the trophy! 

When you replayed it did you get gold on them all again, or just ran through it? Im hoping its the later because them drifting tasks were horrific.

• 3 weeks later...