Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alternatewarning

Skill Level Required for Plat

8 posts in this topic

I've never played any of the Vocaloid games but I was wondering how hard they are.  It was suggested to me to start with this one since it's a little easier.  As someone who does have some experience in rhythm games, I was wondering how hard this is for a normal person?  5/10?  10/10?  I know the guide says 3/10 but having played the demo for f I'm not sure I would call that a 3.

Edited by Alternatewarning
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a newcomer this game is 6/10. The guide writer and the players who voted on PST (difficulty poll) played the previous games, so they have practice.

 

The game is very hard, but you can use cheat items in all songs. F 1st (game before this one) is easier, since it lacks a button (flick/stars).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Neyaru said:

For a newcomer this game is 6/10. The guide writer and the players who voted on PST (difficulty poll) played the previous games, so they have practice.

 

The game is very hard, but you can use cheat items in all songs. F 1st (game before this one) is easier, since it lacks a button (flick/stars).

 

I've heard from a few people that f2nd is easier since it follows the beat a little bit more.  6/10 sounds manageable though, I think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I platted the first one without ever playing a rhythm game and then this second one a few months later.  I didn't think it was hard (I only had a little bit of trouble in the harder Hard songs and most of the Extreme difficulty) and I see you have played the Persona Dancing ones.  I personally feel that Project Diva has a more natural rhythm gameplay compared to Persona Dancing and you only need to clear the songs on Hard for platinum so I think it is very achievable, around 5/10?

 

It can be a boring grind though towards the end with the Diva Rooms as that has a time limit on how often you can give gifts to raise affection of the Vocaloids.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

I've heard from a few people that f2nd is easier since it follows the beat a little bit more.  6/10 sounds manageable though, I think.

 

Hmm, weird. I have read opinions stating the opposite.

 

What I can guarantee is that it is not 3/10.

 

I consider the karaoke mini-game in YAKUZA as 3/10 (scoring 900 on all songs and 950 on Otometal My Life) since it is tough but the buttons come in a straight line.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im a pretty normal ordinary person.These games are sooo hard for me.

Also probably because my reflexes are so slow. My eyes arent damn synced to my finger action...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Im a pretty normal ordinary person.These games are sooo hard for me.

Also probably because my reflexes are so slow. My eyes arent damn synced to my finger action...

 

im shit at them too, but i just assume its cause im older than 25

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mako-heart said:

 

im shit at them too, but i just assume its cause im older than 25

I am, too, and only started playing the DIVA games a couple of years ago (when I was also older than 25). They're not freakishly hard; I think a normal person could get through Easy/Normal pretty easily. Some of the harder songs on Hard will likely take a few attempts/practice. I never beat the 10/10 songs on Expert.

 

That said, the RNG for the Event Organizer is atrocious. It took me hours to get the last few events that I needed for that trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.