Collect Call?

Rare Ultra

Nope. I asked White Paper Games o  Twitter and they said it can't be glitched because they passed QA. Which is not necessarily true as there are glitched trophies all the time, including their own Ether One from several years back :)

I beat the game four times and I can't get the trophy and the devs have been silent for a few days. I got five calls from Mina during the missions: two in the Carla mission, two in the Crow mission and one in the final mission when you reach Bowman's office. Maybe you got some different ones? 

The game is still pretty buggy so I wouldn't be surprised if this trophy is glitched. I've lost count of how many times I've finished it and without a manual save function it can be pretty tedious. ?

This is the calls I've got

1) Bowman Carson #1 at 15:24 (she pages first)
2) Bowman Carson #1 at 15:46 (she pages first)
3) Metacenter at the start of the level when you near the phone box
4) Metacentre at 16:48 (she pages you first)
5) Bowman Carson #2 on Bowman's desk

I got exactly the same calls. I waited the entire 30 minutes in the BC Building at the end and no further calls. She also calls Scarlet in one of the 'summary' sections but you can't answer the phone - even if you do, Mina records a voicemail message. Must be broken.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the platinum is obtainable. You need around 4 hours to get the platinum if you do everything in one run. There is no chapter select and the game is in real-time so if you miss something you need to play all the way through again. 

I created a few videos to help you get them all. They feature all the collectibles and a couple of misc trophies. Good luck! :)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 23.4.2019 at 10:52 AM, plpalo said:

Yeah, the platinum is obtainable. You need around 4 hours to get the platinum if you do everything in one run. There is no chapter select and the game is in real-time so if you miss something you need to play all the way through again. 

I created a few videos to help you get them all. They feature all the collectibles and a couple of misc trophies. Good luck! :)

Can you get the cloak and swagger trophy by just waiting for the meetings to happen and not exploring the areas at all?

8 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

Can you get the cloak and swagger trophy by just waiting for the meetings to happen and not exploring the areas at all?

As far as I remember you can do it in the initial missions. However, you can't beat the game without moving around the environment in the final section and there is a guard there, if I recall correctly.

On 2.10.2020 at 5:08 PM, plpalo said:

As far as I remember you can do it in the initial missions. However, you can't beat the game without moving around the environment in the final section and there is a guard there, if I recall correctly.

what about chapter select? I got noticed in the second mission. If i play through the game and dont get noticed in missions after that and i come back after completing the game and do mission 2 without getting noticed will i get the trophy, or do i have to do it all again?

EDIT: nevermind, looks like chapter select tells you what you missed in each section (includes the not seen part) and everything can be unlocked via chapter select.

Edited by Vern3r0z
  • Like 2