dio_tsirigotis

EU Trophies NOT Syncing

11 posts in this topic

I had pre-ordered Outward (on EU PSN) and have gotten a few trophies for the game yet it's not able to sync.

I assume that trophy data is not live yet but anyone else with an EU account getting this error? (I've had a few confirmed reports).

31 minutes ago, dio_tsirigotis said:

I had pre-ordered Outward (on EU PSN) and have gotten a few trophies for the game yet it's not able to sync.

I assume that trophy data is not live yet but anyone else with an EU account getting this error? (I've had a few confirmed reports).

Report here: https://forms.gle/8xUWgVDEoAP1DGjdA

may just take a day or so for them to update the list on Sony's servers, if nothing happens after a few days may just be worth making the devs/Sony aware of it.

Yeah I had the same problem but the trophies are saved locally to the PS4 so I’m not too concerned as long as they patch the problem soon.

Thanks for all the replies, everyone! Good to know I'm not the only one. I'll give it a few more days and report back. I've notified the devs on Twitter so hopefully it'll be sorted soon! :) 

I’ve been reading that some EU players are able to sync. This is a very weird issue. Going to give it a couple more days and take it from there...

Let’s keep this thread active until this issue is solved. From what I’m seeing - at least from cross referencing region + psn names - no EU players are getting any trophies synced.

(Eg: all players with trophies on psnprofiles are NA region - that must be indicative)

Devs have responded on twitter saying:

”We’ll check this”.

It’s definitely on their/Sony’s side, it just sucks not knowing what’s going on/when it’ll be addressed.

Stay patient, guys. Will be in touch soon!

I had the same problem previously, but was able to sync now.