Dlc removed?

if there was DLC for this game. i think they removed it without telling all of us :(. this is FTL at least for the NA PSN.

also, it seems to affect the 100%+plat  for this game since strike mode can't be played.

i can't say for sure if this is the same fate for Constantinople, abu dhabi EU psn store.

Edited by kingdrake2

18 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

if there was DLC for this game. i think they removed it without telling all of us :(. this is FTL at least for the NA PSN.

also, it seems to affect the 100%+plat  for this game since strike mode can't be played.

i can't say for sure if this is the same fate for Constantinople, abu dhabi EU psn store.

Unless its free update. Its on steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/389650/Stardust_Galaxy_Warriors_Stellar_Climax/

I don’t think this game had any dlcs to begin with. I remember them adding trophies with a free update but I will check right now and let you guys know.

Update: I can confirm that strike mode dlc was indeed a free update. I just went back to the game and was able to access it. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

I don’t think this game had any dlcs to begin with. I remember them adding trophies with a free update but I will check right now and let you guys know.

Update: I can confirm that strike mode dlc was indeed a free update. I just went back to the game and was able to access it. 

Thx for checking! 

• Like 1