Platinum trophy still obtainable?

I heard that you can get the platinum trophy in an hour with the admin cheat codes but I also heard that this game is full of bugs and glitched trophies. Did the developers patch all the glitched trophies? Is the platinum obtainable? I‘m planning on buying the psn store version...

I don‘t understand why this is an Ultra Rare platinum if it‘s really that easy to achieve (with admin cheats)?

Yes, this game is still platinumable, there are still some bugs though. I think there is an issue with the max survival level as my friend was having. It might take a few tries to get it honestly. Still a great game even if you did purchase and still have issues with the max level trophy. If it doesn't work for ya, there would be a patch eventually. 

Edited by xBloodxRampag3x
more info

Me and my BF both got the Platinum. For him the max lvl Survivor trophy was buggy, So I used his account of my PS4 and he got it. So if you get a problem with that one maybe reinstall and maybe delete the save files and get new ones. 

Maybe it's either ultra rare because people Don't know about admin commands or because for 2 of the trophies you have to type A LOT which is not hard but quite annoying 

Maximum Survivor can have issues on the Digital Version if you don't have the DLC, but there are workarounds posted that help.  Otherwise, the platinum is obtainable with the occasional buggy trophy.

7 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I'd love to know this too. Perhaps the admin cheats haven't been revealed entirely in a trophy guide? 

Trophy guide on the site here has all the admin cheats for the base game, and recently there was a guide published for the Ascension DLC.  Plus the Ark Gamepedia site has all the codes too.

Not sure as to the reason why it's UR - it has a pretty active community who play the game legit without the codes so that could account for some of the rarity.  I mean, I still play it pretty actively but over on Xbox and never went for the achievements on there.

• 8 months later...