Houseboy DLC thoughts?

Anxiety

Honestly I’m not super exited about it. I bought the Deluxe edition when it came out so I have the season pass. But this game was my biggest let down in many years. The concept was amazing but it was a buggy lagfest that honestly shouldn’t have been released.

I doubt they polished up the game for the DLC so can probably expect the same horrible experience. Trophies look simple, I just hope it’s short so I don’t have to spend too much time on it. One of the few times I’d be okay with like a 2-3hr DLC.

13 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I was hoping the DLC would never come out or at least wouldn't have trophies. This game was a mess and now i need to force myself to play this again..

I know how you feel, I wanted to do a trophy guide for this game and it’s just a drag tbh, I enjoyed it first play through though. 

Did you get early DLC access?

4 hours ago, Anxiety said:

I know how you feel, I wanted to do a trophy guide for this game and it’s just a drag tbh, I enjoyed it first play through though. 

Did you get early DLC access?

Nope, wasn't even asking for it lol

I only started the game to help out a buddy with collectible guide. I thought this game could be a bioshock-like game but in the end it was a even worse fallout 4 xD

• Like 1

So yeah.... as exected the DLC is total garbage and the collectibles suck again. Found 31 in my first run and that weren't all... time to search for that shit again.

The trophy for saving all villagers is also bullshit. For me as soon as the cutscene ended people started dying every time, had no change at all saving all 6 of them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

So yeah.... as exected the DLC is total garbage and the collectibles suck again. Found 31 in my first run and that weren't all... time to search for that shit again.

The trophy for saving all villagers is also bullshit. For me as soon as the cutscene ended people started dying every time, had no change at all saving all 6 of them.

How long did it take you to finish the DLC? Considering the collectibles are missable I’m curious. Do they carry over if you have to play it multiple times?

Trying to figure out if this is worth the mental anguish this weekend or just wait for a video with locations.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

How long did it take you to finish the DLC? Considering the collectibles are missable I’m curious. Do they carry over if you have to play it multiple times?

Trying to figure out if this is worth the mental anguish this weekend or just wait for a video with locations.

I played through the DLC about 6-7 times looking for the last collectible (I haven’t got it yet, but I did find it. Because I want to platinum another game before I finish the DLC) if you miss something it’s like the main game and will save that you have “read” the notes. 

DLC is about 1-2 hours if you skip cutscenes.

Edited by Anxiety
Stupid.
  • Like 1