DLC Feats

AJ_Radio

How doable are these DLC feats?

I merely just beat the game once with Plague Knight and Specter Knight, but haven't done much else with the feats.

Are these feats pretty tough for those who got those two silver trophies?

I felt Shovel Knight was pretty doable. Toughest parts were the Banquet fight on New Game Plus, and the Speed Run.

• 2 weeks later...

I found them very easy actually, the only feat that might be annoying is one from Specter Knight were you play a climbing tower minigame. Also the guides were wrong regarding the banquet fight with Plague Knight, you do receive multiple healing items instead of 1 and in top of that you can use Plague's healing ability.

• 2 months later...

I've done most of the Plague Knight's feats and all of Specter Knight's feats twice so I can say that one silver trophy for each of them are very unrewarding, however rarity may be enough to go for it (and PSNP DLC ultra rarity is saying something). Plague Knight is more annyoing and tedious than hard, and Specter Knight is much harder especially on NG+ where you cannot heal yourself, your health bar decreases over time and few bosses were a bi*ch. You don't have to beat campaigns without dying, but still with breaking every checkpoint, so it isn't very helpful. I'd say each campaign takes about 10-12 hours to 100% comfortably. I don't understand why they didn't included more/better trophies, they've only used 45 points of 195 possible of each campaign.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex
  • Like 1