Trophy Thoughts?

Terra

1 hour ago, martinlastbandit said:

My pre-order just got unlocked in the last 15 minutes. How does someone have the Plat already since April 6? Looks like he got everything in just 2 days. WTH?

Probably because...

- Some lucky ones could get the few very first printed physical copies at Dangerous Driving’s PAX 2019 demo booth weeks ago.

- Some lucky ones know someone who works at a retailer and got already physical copies, so they picked up the game days earlier.

- The game has been distributed to journalists, bloggers and youtubers for review, ahead of the release date.

- One developer got the Platinum already.

Instead of being like “They can’t have it before launch, WTF? This is literally cheating! My #1 platinum achiever spot REEEEE”, think logically of why it can be possible.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

>Instead of being like “They can’t have it before launch, WTF? This is literally cheating! My #1 platinum achiever spot REEEEE”, think logically of why it can be possible.

That's not my point though, to whine, because I have no chance at a #1 plat anyway. Just as long as it's done by normal playing, not hacking or so. Quite some dedication then in just 2 days :-) 

9 minutes ago, martinlastbandit said:

That's not my point though, to whine, because I have no chance at a #1 plat anyway. Just as long as it's done by normal playing, not hacking or so. Quite some dedication then in just 2 days :-) 

It’ll probably take me more than 2 days to platinum it. xD I gotta probably wait until Friday to play, since my physical disc is on its way home.

Hey Max,

thanks 4 protecting and the logical conclusion.

So before someone thinks i'm cheating. I'm a Burnout Veteran and have a Special relationship to the series. As you recognized there are People who got theirs in April 2th. I received mine onApril 5th through a retailer in germany.  And i did a 21 hours straight Gaming session on saturday to accomplish that.i gambled to be the first and fastest to obtain it. Just that you Know What i put into it. 

It was all legal and took me way over 25 hours of Game Time for Plat. And everyone who Loves the old Burnout games (Not Paradise) will Love it. Those who don't won't like it anyway i guess. 

So if there are questions feel free to ask.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Max654 said:

@Schwarz88 Do you have a good Spotify playlist or songs to suggest while playing?

I already have all the songs from previous Burnout games (Yes, from Burnout 3 too!) ready for Dangerous Driving. :awesome:

I don't even have a spotify Account ?. Actually i didn't play much with Music in the back to have a better concentration.  But i recommend Powerman 5k especially " Show me What you got" is a burner listening to while playing. 

The Burnout Tracks are Not Bad too. Besides that i recommend some good fast punk,  speed Metal, Sick of it all, ignite etc. 

I listened to Ignite, Powerman 5k, Zebrahead,  LimpBizkit and WildRockRadio for some time while playing Dangerous Driving ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schwarz88 said:

I don't even have a spotify Account 1f605.png. Actually i didn't play much with Music in the back to have a better concentration.  But i recommend Powerman 5k especially " Show me What you got" is a burner listening to while playing. 

The Burnout Tracks are Not Bad too. Besides that i recommend some good fast punk,  speed Metal, Sick of it all, ignite etc. 

I listened to Ignite, Powerman 5k, Zebrahead,  LimpBizkit and WildRockRadio for some time while playing Dangerous Driving 1f601.png1f4aa.png

@Schwarz88 What would you say was the hardest trophy and what difficulty rating you give to the game?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steva24 said:

@Schwarz88 What would you say was the hardest trophy and what difficulty rating you give to the game?

Difficult to say, like i said i'm a Burnout Veteran so it wasn't that hard for me. Did most of the stuff first try. Depends on your skill with those games. But i wouldn't go higher than a 4/10 in difficulty as average. 

The hardest that i had  was an event in the Game. The hypercar survival event was kinda crazy imo. Took me around 40 Minutes to complete. 

• Like 1

F**k MP DLC, I'm so gonna get this. Been waiting for a game like Burnout revenge with trophies. I actually missed Danger Zone 1 and 2, who also look very similar to the old Burnout games and even have crash mode. And the physical copy of DD includes Danger Zone 2. In my brain, half of my youth consisted of Burnout Revenge ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Schwarz88 said:

Difficult to say, like i said i'm a Burnout Veteran so it wasn't that hard for me. Did most of the stuff first try. Depends on your skill with those games. But i wouldn't go higher than a 4/10 in difficulty as average. 

The hardest that i had  was an event in the Game. The hypercar survival event was kinda crazy imo. Took me around 40 Minutes to complete. 

Thanks a lot for the reply! My copy is shipped and I believe I'll have before the weekend! Congrats ! 

On 4/9/2019 at 1:28 AM, Schwarz88 said:

Hey Max,

thanks 4 protecting and the logical conclusion.

So before someone thinks i'm cheating. I'm a Burnout Veteran and have a Special relationship to the series. As you recognized there are People who got theirs in April 2th. I received mine onApril 5th through a retailer in germany.  And i did a 21 hours straight Gaming session on saturday to accomplish that.i gambled to be the first and fastest to obtain it. Just that you Know What i put into it. 

It was all legal and took me way over 25 hours of Game Time for Plat. And everyone who Loves the old Burnout games (Not Paradise) will Love it. Those who don't won't like it anyway i guess. 

So if there are questions feel free to ask.

As a fellow burnout enthusiast and trophy hunter, what method did you find best to farm 100 miles per car and 1000 miles for 1 car trophies?