List of glitched trophies

Erkawest

15 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Yeah well I don't have any clue anymore if the developers are patching things, just back then it was very buggy and we had to wait several months for the base trophies to get fixed. It was a pretty cool but frustrating trophy experience

They were very recently patching it actually. It was an update on June 23rd that broke this trophy. You will also see that nobody on PSNProfiles has obtained it since the update went live on that day. I am sending them an email through support.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have found 3 more trophies that are glitched, but glitched in....a good way? At the very least, on the surface, assuming none of them lead somehow to greater problems, glitched in a way that is preferable to not popping after requirements have been fulfilled. The opposite in fact. These 3 trophies popped seemingly at random, and one of them in particular is especially noteworthy, because it comes from DLC that I do not even own....?

In chronological order, the first one was:

Marksman - Destroy an enemy with a shot fired from 300 meters away.

When this popped I was in a deep, and very confined chasm, in a firefight with 2 Runners approximately 12-15 meters from me. Shortly after destroying the second one, this trophy popped. The game statistics say my longest kill shot is 350.00 m away, but I surely don't remember getting a kill from that far UNLESS the game counts beacons as enemies. Then it is possible. But again, it popped hours after that beacon was destroyed, fighting enemies in close quarters. I have video and screenshots of this one. Moving on:

Adapt And Evolve - Destroy one of each Apocalypse Class machine.

This is the DLC trophy from the DLC I don not even own. I saw it pop and didn't check to see what it was until the next day, and was obviously surprised to see the DLC trophies were 15% complete, and that this trophy popping was the reason. In addition to this already extremely weird cake, some bizarre sprinkles were added when I went to look for the trophy screenshot and discovered there wasn't one to be found. I had 3 sessions with 2 friends who own the DLC ( Both Swedish coincidentally enough ). If that is somehow what facilitated this, I can only guess.

Folk Wisdom - Read 10 different sayings in homes.

This one happened in combat. I WAS inside a home when it popped, but I really don't remember looking at more than 4, or maybe 5 tops, of these in my game time. The house I was in didn't have one as far as I could tell, and was flat down on the floor taking cover inside when it popped.

So there you go. Not really useful information, as it will help nobody with any issues they may be having, but i thought I might as well document these trophy oddities here.

*I am now quite sure Folk Wisdom is not glitched, and I likely just didn't notice I had seen a saying.

Edited by COKTOE
New information has come to light.

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, sirendragonri said:

Is there any way to get the Harvester (Apocalypse) blueprint right now? The big red building at the airbase with the scaffolding just noclips when I try to acceess the roof - which has my very last collectible on it...

Tried to jump on crates, but cannot get too far... :(

I had no problems getting it was playing on PS5 ..... Try placing a spawn radio on the fence close to wooden boxes near dead body and then fast travel to it then crouch walk to blueprint.

Edited by Game_Knot
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

I had no problems getting it was playing on PS5 ..... Try placing a spawn radio on the fence close to wooden boxes near dead body and then fast travel to it then crouch walk to blueprint.

Thank you, managed to cheese it with field radios finally - and the funny thing is that after 60 hours and an infinite number of bags, literally after this collectible the first one dropped that goddam eyepatch :3

• Like 1