A question about the accounts activate?

Syphon_Filter

I have 2 PS3 systems one is the old phat model and the second is the slim model. I always download stuff on both systems without any problems. But I just recently started getting this message when I download something on my phat PS3. " Your account already has 2 PS3 Systems activated for game content. To activate this PS3 system, you must deactivate another system" But I only have 2 PS3 as I said and they both are activated and not 3 one. I also have a PS VITA and I don't no if this could be the problem. Any idea or help with this? Its really annoying me because sometimes I play on my phat one and I most deactivate the slim one and or I play on my slim one and most re-do the samething by deactivating the phat PS3.

That's weird. It wouldn't have been caused by the Vita cause I have one too but that doesn't happen to me. You can go to the Playstaion website and manually deactivate them. You can only do it once every 6 months though. 

Here is an option

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action

Step 1: Sign In

Step 2: Select the "Account" tab

Step 3: Select "Media and Devices" [Option 7]

Step 4: Click the "Game" box, deactivate all.

You are about to deactivate all devices on your account for game media.

• This action can be performed only once every 6 months.
  • To play games that were previously downloaded, you will need to activate a device from the [Account Management] menu on the device.

Once you have done this, you can reactivate your account from each individual device.

Edited by Tamer

That's weird. It wouldn't have been caused by the Vita cause I have one too but that doesn't happen to me. You can go to the Playstaion website and manually deactivate them. You can only do it once every 6 months though. 

It shows on Sony website that I have 7 PS3s that are active!

Here is an option

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action

Step 1: Sign In

Step 2: Select the "Account" tab

Step 3: Select "Media and Devices" [Option 7]

Step 4: Click the "Game" box, deactivate all.

You are about to deactivate all devices on your account for game media.

• This action can be performed only once every 6 months.
  • To play games that were previously downloaded, you will need to activate a device from the [Account Management] menu on the device.

Once you have done this, you can reactivate your account from each individual device.

I did that and it showed me that I have 7 PS3s are active! Hopefully it will work.

I suggest deactivating manually all your systems from the official playstation site and then activate both PS3 again.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/devices/device-list.action?category=psn&displayNavigation=false

I went there and deactivate all the device as it showed me I have 7 PS3s are active!

Yeah, it worked thank you guys. It was really bad and annoying. But how in the God holy name I have had 7 PS3s activated it showed me? I think everytime Sony does the maintenance thing. There is going to be a problem as it happened to me before. I do not know how it tells me that 7 PS3s are activated under my account name? :huh: 

If you have ever "game shared" who ever used your profile will have their PS3 activated on your account. Five used to be the limit for this but for the last 2 years its been 2 - however that is only for games. I think you could have an endless list of PS3 consoles on your profile but only 2 could use any of your media.

If you have never game shared then I would seriously consider changing the password on you PSN account!