Holy Gazebos

PetertheKeeper

15 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

If you would've downgraded to 1.0, that trophy's requirement drops to something like scan 10 different animals (don't need to complete the planet's beastiary). Oh well, good job anyway.

Yes, but some part of me wanted to do the plat the new way it was intended. I know it is stupid, but here we are.

• 1 year later...
On 8/21/2020 at 8:04 PM, eispan71 said:

Anyone doing this right now, it's easy to just search for an anomaly planet and scan the single fauna. Usually this planets are just 1/1...

I've done a few of these planets, but done have triggered any of the trophies...

EDIT: The bit I was missing was uploading the complete list. I assumed uploading all your discoveries was the necessary bit, but it is not. I had to actually go in to the fauna for the completed plant, and above the list of each individual fauna there is a little bar that says something like "Upload the complete list for XXX nanites". Clicking that unlocked the first trophy.

Edited by JABing

• 2 months later...
On 27/08/2020 at 1:56 AM, JABing said:

I had to actually go in to the fauna for the completed plant, and above the list of each individual fauna there is a little bar that says something like "Upload the complete list for XXX nanites". Clicking that unlocked the first trophy.

Had the same mistake as well... it took me a while to figure it out. That upload button is somewhat easy to miss with to old UI layout.

• Like 1