Ufo mission bug

alfio61na

Hi, I'm at 99,99% of AC3 game and I need only to complete the UFO mission in Boston to earn the last trophy and then the platinum. The problem is that the mission is actually bugged. There's nothing who says me where I need to go and even if I go in the area of the mission (I've watched it on YT videos) nothing happens. Any solutions? Platinum was so near...

Are you sure it's bugged? I ran into an issue with it until I climbed the tree to get close to the umbrella stuck in the branches.

Edit

The objective took me to the mission area, but then nothing happened until I got right on top of the umbrella 

Edited by AJ_-_808

18 hours ago, Copanele said:

Climb the tree and spam the circle button near the umbrella. Mission can be iffy but manageable

The problem is that there's no umbrella on the tree and no objective. I can try again spamming circle button on the tree but I think it won't work, are you sure 100% about this?

32 minutes ago, alfio61na said:

The problem is that there's no umbrella on the tree and no objective. I can try again spamming circle button on the tree but I think it won't work, are you sure 100% about this?

Just tried right now and..no umbrella and nothing happens :(

Oh damn I didn't fully understand the issue. First time the umbrella didn't show up BUT i had an objective. Then suddenly the umbrella rendered out of the blue and i could complete the mission...

I see that several people had this issue with the original game...if by restarting the game this doesn't still work...then I am afraid you have to restart the entire game.. :(  sorry