Trophy Thoughts

On 3.12.2019 at 11:28 AM, DavySuicide said:

Bought this game last month and can just say, wow. The gameplay is absolutely amazing in any possible way. I am totally addicted to this bizarre little gem. Since no guide can be found anywhere in the web besides the Wiki, i decided to create a roadmap. It's 70% done. Hopefully it can be released by the end of the month. 

I really want to drag more attention to this game, so I hope the work will pay out :-) 

To all of you who like 2 D jump n runs, give it a try, it is a fucking blast!

I've actually not abandoned my guide, it's about 90% done... I could just include few videos and publish it already, but I actually want to put an effort and make guide at least decent. Maybe not guide-of-the-year reward worthy and good as Floriiss guide for CoTN, but whatever.

I'd also like to attract people to this amazing game (it's one of my favourite indies), but I think this won't help much... Especially that game hasn't been on sale yet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

I've actually not abandoned my guide, it's about 90% done... I could just include few videos and publish it already, but I actually want to put an effort and make guide at least decent. Maybe not guide-of-the-year reward worthy and good as Floriiss guide for CoTN, but whatever.

I'd also like to attract people to this amazing game (it's one of my favourite indies), but I think this won't help much... Especially that game hasn't been on sale yet.

My man! I’m glad you are still alive lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

Roadmap is now online. Hopefully it will help you guys. Best regards, Davy 1f60e.png

I mean, thanks for the guide... but did you miss @Spinosaurus Rex comment about his guide being 90% done? Cause if you didn't but still went ahead and wrote your own guide without contacting him that doesn't seem like a nice move to me. Though maybe you still did contact him, don't want to make assumptions here. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

I wrote the guide before I knew someone has written something. I just saw that there was no guide out there anywhere and wanted to do a nice move. I would have never put that much work into something if I would have known that someone still has created something. By the time I saw this post my guide was finished. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

I wrote the guide before I knew someone has written something. I just saw that there was no guide out there anywhere and wanted to do a nice move. I would have never put that much work into something if I would have known that someone still has created something. By the time I saw this post my guide was finished. 

Don't feel bad about it, it's just my fault I was so slow with it... I already sent my guide about a week ago to review but was rejected because I commited few mistakes, and didn't have the motivation again to correct it for a while... 

I could just remove my guide, but why not post it anyway and let people read two guides? The more the better for this awesome game.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Don't feel bad about it, it's just my fault I was so slow with it... I already sent my guide about a week ago to review but was rejected because I commited few mistakes, and didn't have the motivation again to correct it for a while... 

I could just remove my guide, but why not post it anyway and let people read two guides? The more the better for this awesome game.

Wasn't aware of the fact that you wrote it, sorry man :-/ I posted here but never went back to this thread til today. If I would have known we could have shared the work. It took me quite some hours to sum it all up so it would have been a cool thing. Sorry for that. 

It's pretty funny though the game is quite old and no guide for it anywhere, but now there were to lads with the same idea haha :-) 

Again sorry and cheers, Davy

• Like 2