Prom King Trophy

BenJ_1987

Hi everyone !

Prom King Trophy is obtainable with version 1.00 of the game. You have to play with the physical version and stop the update download.

So don't buy the game on the PS Store ! :)

Hope I help you to obtain 100% !

Edited by BenJ_1987
  • Like 1

On 03/05/2019 at 3:17 PM, BenJ_1987 said:

Hi everyone !

Prom King Trophy is obtainable with version 1.00 of the game. You have to play with the physical version and stop the update download.

So don't buy the game on the PS Store ! :)

Hope I help you to obtain 100% !

Hi, so, the digital download in the sale right now is glitched? Did you only use the physical Game, as I see you just did it in the last few days... 

2 hours ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

Hi, so, the digital download in the sale right now is glitched? Did you only use the physical Game, as I see you just did it in the last few days... 

Yes, the v.1.01 is glitched and I only use the physical game !

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can confirm downloadable game from PS Store is bugged and Prom King will not pop.  I did not know about this when buying the game (08/21/20), I just wanted a stupid putt putt game at first.  Two & 1/2 months later I found a relatively cheap seller on ebay.  Disc arrived 3 days later, today 11/07/20, I deleted the game file from my library, inserted the disc, cancelled the download of the 1.01 update, played 10 tournaments and pop, Prom King and 100%.  In the end, no way was this game worth the $20 I spent on it.  Even the $4.99 on the PS Store is overpriced, and I see it's on sale now as well.  Somebody else mentioned about reaching out to the game devs, I went to their website and tried contacting them to no avail.  Regardless, if all you need is Prom King, definitely going to need a hard copy of the game.  Happy hunting!

• 1 year later...