Easily missable conversations?

amebapiko

It seems nobody has had glitch problems with "I want to talk about it" so i'm assuming i missed one even though i followed a guide... are there any noteable missable ones? Ahh well it's worth a try asking this but its a bit of a shot in the dark as it could be any.

My final two were in chapter 5 and 8.

Chapter 5 - Financial District - Right after Joel and Ellie take care of the first bandit encounter there is a corpse hanging in the area, there's a conversation that can be initiated there.

Chapter 8 - Go Big Horns - Early in the chapter, across the first workbench area you find there's a large painting of the Universities football team logo, another easily missed conversation between the two characters.

My final two were in chapter 5 and 8.

Chapter 5 - Financial District - Right after Joel and Ellie take care of the first bandit encounter there is a corpse hanging in the area, there's a conversation that can be initiated there.

Chapter 8 - Go Big Horns - Early in the chapter, across the first workbench area you find there's a large painting of the Universities football team logo, another easily missed conversation between the two characters.

Thanks but i remember these 2

When you are in chapter 8, "the university", after the monkeys.  Ellie will say there is a firefly symbol on the wall, don't go to that one, keep going straight and all the way at the end is the one that counts.

I remember this, there's a big one spray painted on the wall, i got the :triangle: prompt so i must have got it...

Thanks but i remember these 2

I remember this, there's a big one spray painted on the wall, i got the :triangle: prompt so i must have got it...

Yeah, but just because there was a triangle prompt doesn't mean it counts, there are 2 of these firefly symbols, it's a good chance you got the wrong one.

Edited by drummerklg

Watch this from (Powerpyx) and check what did you miss

Thanks i probably will check it out...

Yeah, but just because there was a triangle prompt doesn't mean it counts, there are 2 of these firefly symbols, it's a good chance you got the wrong one.

Hmmm hopefully it is this because in that area i only got 1 triangle prompt and only remember looking at 1 firefly symbol.

Thanks i probably will check it out...

Hmmm hopefully it is this because in that area i only got 1 triangle prompt and only remember looking at 1 firefly symbol.

Yeah, there is two firefly symbols their, very high chance you got the one that doesn't count, this was the problem for like a couple of other people.

On the hotel chapter the conversation where you stand infront of the backdrop, the optional conversation is not considered "Completed" unless you hit triangle to converse all 3 or 4 times, this is the one i missed when following a guide.

I remember i did that and waited even longer to be sure

Yeah, there is two firefly symbols their, very high chance you got the one that doesn't count, this was the problem for like a couple of other people.

Thanks ill try this next time im on SP / multiplayer is turning out to be better than expected :D

I went there today to check it out - little break from MP - anyway i couldn't find a 2nd firefly symbol in that area... does it exist?

I went there today to check it out - little break from MP - anyway i couldn't find a 2nd firefly symbol in that area... does it exist?

Yeah, it does, where you see the first firefly symbol that ellie points out, ignore it, keep going straight all the way to the end, and it will be there.

Yeah, it does, where you see the first firefly symbol that ellie points out, ignore it, keep going straight all the way to the end, and it will be there.

If i recall correctly you can't go any further its gated off - maybe it is the correct one?

If you're sure that you got all of conversations but still don't get the Trophy. I suggest to get ANY conversations again.

For me, my record said I got only 36 of 37 conversations since I can confirm that I got them ALL. So I went back to got some that I thought I missed but just one conversation and Trophy poped.

PS. sorry for my bad English

If you're sure that you got all of conversations but still don't get the Trophy. I suggest to get ANY conversations again.

For me, my record said I got only 36 of 37 conversations since I can confirm that I got them ALL. So I went back to got some that I thought I missed but just one conversation and Trophy poped.

PS. sorry for my bad English

I'll probably be doing another playthrough anyway for upgrades, if i can't find a culprit for this missing convo!

In case this helps anyone (it probably won't) my missing #37 turned out to be this one: 

(#21). I SWEAR I got it on my first playthrough, but also remember that it glitched and wasn't available on my second run. So, when I couldn't find my last convo, I went back and tried again. Thus popped my platinum. 

The dart board in The Suburbs seems like an easily missable one.  I forget which house, but one has a dart board in the living room.  You go upstairs and Ellie and Sam start playing.  Go back down and wait for them to finish then walk up to the dart on the stool a press triangle and Joel will throw the dart.  I can't think of any others.  I used the video already posted and got them all on my second playthrough  (the University Firefly symbol was the last one before the trophy popped for me.)