Just noticed the platinum name on the game page is different from what is on my milestone.

On the page for Gwent the name for the platinum is "Living Legend" but on my milestone for latest platinum it is named "Medalist" it isn't a huge deal but I am just wondering why it is different depending on where I see the platinum.  On playstation it is named "Living Legend" so medalist is the one that is a mistake.

17 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

On the page for Gwent the name for the platinum is "Living Legend" but on my milestone for latest platinum it is named "Medalist" it isn't a huge deal but I am just wondering why it is different depending on where I see the platinum.  On playstation it is named "Living Legend" so medalist is the one that is a mistake.

Yeah it means the developer changed the name to Living Legend for the English version of the list, but not the "default" version of the list, which is why that happens because the default one is shown when clicking on the trophy or on the milestone list.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah it means the developer changed the name to Living Legend for the English version of the list, but not the "default" version of the list, which is why that happens because the default one is shown when clicking on the trophy or on the milestone list.

Ahh okay that makes sense,  kind of sucks because I wanted to make a trophy cabinet of games with "Living Legend" as platinum names because I see theres quite a few and I already have DQXI and Gwents.  Oh well I guess.