Glitch Question

Blade168393

Yes, 7 trophies are glitched

Dog Lover and Let Some Air In are unobtainable at this time

Pitcher, Always on Top, Knife for Pros and Guns for Show can be unlocked but there are problems where even if you used every weapon, the trophy won't unlock.  I read on some forums that players got these trophies randomly during normal play after they done the requirements

Get A Life is glitched in a good way because you don't need to get A+ on all chapters. Excluding chapters where you can't a grade rank (12, 15, 18, 19) I got this trophy even though I didn't get A+ on 3 levels (10, 14, 17)

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 2

Yes, 7 trophies are glitched

Dog Lover and Let Some Air In are unobtainable at this time

Pitcher, Always on Top, Knife for Pros and Guns for Show can be unlocked but there are problems where even if you used every weapon, the trophy won't unlock.  I read on some forums that players got these trophies randomly during normal play after they done the requirements

Get A Life is glitched in a good way because you don't need to get A+ on all chapters. Excluding chapters where you can't a grade rank (12, 15, 18, 19) I got this trophy even though I didn't get A+ on 3 levels (10, 14, 17)

Your correct ! All these are glitched , i can tell you myself since those are the only ones i'm missing ,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Does it also apply with the Vita version?

I've already beaten the game with some A+ ranking,

If I play the game unpatched, would the completed game save file with a few A+ ranking be ok to load or should I start again from scratch?

The main one that I'm aware of is that for the "Get a Life" trophy. If you don't add or decide to remove the patch from the game, you can get this trophy by getting an A+ rating on less chapters than necessary. Around chapter 11 or so, I got this trophy by just repeatedly getting an A+ rating on the same chapter over and over again. I hadn't run into any other glitched trophies up to that point but I added the patch after getting this just to be sure that I wouldn't moving forward. 

Does it also apply with the Vita version?

I've already beaten the game with some A+ ranking,

If I play the game unpatched, would the completed game save file with a few A+ ranking be ok to load or should I start again from scratch?

Yes it does. This is the version that I did this on.

Hm? I'm not sure...I'd recommend sending your save to the cloud, delete the game, reinstall the game, and download the save. If the patch info doesn't appear when you try to boot it up then more than likely it means that you will have to start from scratch.

Edited by merciful84

The main one that I'm aware of is that for the "Get a Life" trophy. If you don't add or decide to remove the patch from the game, you can get this trophy by getting an A+ rating on less chapters than necessary. Around chapter 11 or so, I got this trophy by just repeatedly getting an A+ rating on the same chapter over and over again. I hadn't run into any other glitched trophies up to that point but I added the patch after getting this just to be sure that I wouldn't moving forward. 

Yes it does. This is the version that I did this on.

Hm? I'm not sure...I'd recommend sending your save to the cloud, delete the game, reinstall the game, and download the save. If the patch info doesn't appear when you try to boot it up then more than likely it means that you will have to start from scratch.

Does it have to be A+ rating for repeating episodes to get the trophy?

This is the only trophy that made me stopped going for the plat a few months ago.

Does it have to be A+ rating for repeating episodes to get the trophy?

This is the only trophy that made me stopped going for the plat a few months ago.

I don't believe you have to absolutely use that specific approach without the patch, its just what happened for me. I got all A+s up to chapter 11 and just kept earning A+s over & over again for that chapter and eventually got it.

Edited by merciful84

I don't believe you have to absolutely use that specific approach without the patch, its just what happened for me. I got all A+s up to chapter 11 and just kept earning A+s over & over again for that chapter and eventually got it.

I finally got the trophy.

Thanks for the tips.

• Like 1